Win £1000 on your STA Cashcard Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The competition will run from 00:00 01 July 2016 to 00:00 31st July 2016.
2. To enter you must load funds onto an STA Travel Prepaid MasterCard ® Cashcard or STA Travel ISIC Prepaid MasterCard Cashcard. The minimum load required for entry is £500.
3. Every £500 loaded via an STA Travel store counts as one entry into the draw. The winner will be picked at random from all entries.
4. The winner must be an STA Cashcard or STA ISIC Cashcard owner
5. The prize money of £1000 will be loaded onto the winner’s STA Cashcard or STA ISIC Cashcard, within 7 working days of the winner being announced.
6. The winner must be travelling before 31st Dec 2016 and must have their outbound flight booked with STA Travel UK for verification of this travel date.
7. The promoter is: Tuxedo Moneyplus Limited (company no. 05831827)] whose registered office is at Winster House, Lakeside, Heronsway, Chester Business Park, Chester, CH4 9HF.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The winner will be notified via email within 14 days of the competition end date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 4 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
14. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: STA Travel, Priory House, 6 Wrights Lane, London, W8 6TA.
The STA Travel ISIC Prepaid MasterCard Cashcard and the STA Travel Prepaid MasterCard Cashcard are issued by IDT Financial Services Limited pursuant to a license from MasterCard International Incorporated. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. IDT Financial Services Limited is a regulated bank, licensed by the Financial Services Commission, Gibraltar. Registered Office: 57-63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar. Registered No. 95716. All communications should be sent to STA Travel, PO Box 3753, Chester, CH1 9UH.