▪ The Multiflex Pass can ONLY be redeemed by emailing our Global Travel Help Team via this link: http://www.statravel.co.uk/global-travel-help-enquiry.htm. Contacting us through any other channel will incur standard fees.
▪ These changes can only be redeemed against flights for the named passengers' current flight booking and are not transferable. All date changes are subject to availability and ticket conditions. e.g. Maximum stay.
▪ Changing the route of your ticket, if permitted within ticket rules, is not covered under the Multiflex pass. All airline and STA fees must be paid for reroutes.
▪ Please try and make your changes as far in advance to ensure availability and avoid disappointment. If changing to peak season (eg December, July) or at the last minute then significant fare differences are possible. No date changes permitted within 48 hours of flight.
▪ If you miss your flight, it will not be possible for it to be changed using multiflex.
▪ Your Multiflex pass will entitle you to a specified number of free date changes after you have left the UK via our dedicated Global Travel Help Team.
▪ With Multiflex ALL airline and company date change fees will be waived, however any increase in airline fare or taxes incurred as a result of your change will be chargeable.
▪ Your Multiflex pass is non-refundable.