Missed the chance to apply? You can still experience everything the reef has to offer - check out how here.
If you’ve been successful at this stage, we’ll contact you and confirm by 11th November 2017. Interviews with Citizens of the Great Barrier Reef will then be arranged and take place from 16th November 2017.
You will get to experience a range of activities focusing mainly on content delivery and social media management as we launch our ground breaking initiative.
Based in Cairns, the fun-loving city in Tropical North Queensland, the internship will last for 6 weeks and will start in January! We'll fly you down to Queensland, free of charge, and cover your accommodation and working holiday visa costs whilst you're with us.
You'll be involved in:
- creating and delivering engaging social media content
- liaising with agencies on campaigns
- creating copy for online and offline channels
- supporting the team operations
- maintaining relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
What we are looking for:
- awesome communication skills
- a social media enthusiast with proven content production skills
- problem-solving skills
- ambassador for Citizens of the Great Barrier Reef
- a passion for conservation and the Great Barrier Reef
Applicants must be aged between 18 - 35 and be available for a minimum of 6 weeks, starting in January. Applicants must be UK citizens.
Please note that applications have now closed.