Oz Experience bus passes
|WHY OZ EXPERIENCE?|
Oz Experience combines hop-on hop-off travel with essential tours and experiences around Australia. Travelling on Greyhound Australia’s extensive network of scheduled coach services, their passes are perfect for travellers who like to plan their own itinerary.
Travel along the East Coast from Sydney, Byron Bay or Brisbane all the way up to Cairns (or vice versa). Add-on passes allow you to extend your travel from Sydney to Melbourne, Adelaide, Alice Springs or Darwin (or vice versa).
• Hop-on hop-off flexi travel in one direction
• Travel on Greyhound Australia scheduled coach services
• Valid for 6 months from date of first use
• Pass to commence within 12 months of purchase
• VIP wristband – giving you deals on the road
• Tour & activity inclusions as shown for each individual pass
• Access to Oz Experience’s travel centres in Sydney, Byron Bay, Brisbane & Cairns for extra support.
Each pass has a different level of inclusions:
GOOD: Hop-on hop-off travel and basic inclusions
BETTER: Hop-on hop-off travel, basic inclusions and Fraser Island tour
BEST: Hop-on hop-off travel, basic inclusions, plus ‘must-see and do’ places and experiences
Bruce Cobber: Sydney <> Cairns (Good)
Bonza: Sydney <> Cairns (Better)
Cruiser: Sydney <> Cairns (Best)
Strewth: Brisbane <> Cairns (Good)
Barra: Brisbane <> Cairns (Better)
Beaut: Brisbane <> Cairns (Best)
Troppo: Byron Bay <> Cairns (Good)
Banana Bender: Byron Bay <> Cairns (Better)
Corker: Byron Bay <> Cairns (Best)
For a full list of passes, their inclusions and prices, please contact a Travel Expert in store or via the phone who will be able to give you more information.