* Experience gypsy fortune tellers and acrobats at Pushkar's annual camel fair
* Discover the everyday rituals carried out in colourful and intoxicating Varansai
* Travel like a Maharaja and enjoy the romance of a luxury train journey
* Uncover the mysteries of the desert from Jaisalmer by camel or 4WD
Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Delhi
The Golden Triangle is a magical introduction to the coloured craziness, ancient splendours and fairytale charms at the heart of India. Uncover the ruins and relics of Old Delhi, be amazed by he world's greatest labour of love, the Taj Mahal and explore the palaces and forts of Jaipur's dusky 'Pink City'.
Best of Rajasthan & the Ganges - 12 days
New Delhi - Agra - Varanasi - Ranthambore N.P. - Udaipur - Jaipur
Start by exploring the hectic baazars and intricate buildings of New Delhi before moving on to Agra, home to the timeless Taj Mahal. Visit the sacred waters of the River Ganges in Varanasi, then go in the search of tigers in Ranthambore N.P. Finish up at the UNESCO sites of Udaipur and Jaipur.
* Beach hop in Goa and discover hippy markets
* Retreat in the cool hilltop town of Munnar and explore the emerald green tea plantations
* Visit the spice markets and gardens in Thekkady before trying your hand at cooking a Keralan curry
* Experience the Dharavi Slums in Mumbai - made notorious by Slumdog Millionaire
If it's relaxation, peace and beauty you're after, Goa is a winner. Discover white-washed colonial churches, lush paddy fields and 120-miles of palm-lioned beaches, ranging from North Goa's hippy beaches and yoga retreats to South Goa's sophisticated resorts secluded bays. Choose Goa as a one-off holiday, or add it on to any touring itinerary.
Highlights of Kerala, 11 days
Kochi - Munnar - Perriyar - Maraeikulam - Kovalem - Trivandrum
Start in the tropical port of Kochi, then head inland to the tea plantations of Munnar. Spot elephants in Periyar N.P then hit the beaches of Marari and Kovalem. Head south to explore the tranquil backwaters on a typical houseboat and finish up in Trivandrum; a city distinguished by its British colonial architecture, palaces and galleries.