One lucky person will win a Round the World trip for themself and a companion of their choice and two places on a G adventures tour up to the value of £1000 per person!
Competition Terms & Conditions:
Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
1. Entry is free and open to UK residents only, aged 18 years of age and over who complete the What’s Your Travel Tribe quiz hosted on STA Travel UK’s Facebook page. Alternatively, entry can be submitted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the name, telephone number, and name of competition being entered.
2. Employees and immediate families of the Promoter and suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. The promotion commences on 6th February 2015 and closes on 5th March 2015 at 23.50. Entrants can only enter in their own name. Entrants may only enter a maximum of once every 24 hours. The Promoter, STA Travel, reserves the right to request proof of residency at the stated address and identification for verification (to the Promoter's satisfaction in its discretion) before issuing the prize. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter's decision to disqualify an entry is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. Entrants may enter each of the seven prize pools once for the duration of the competition.
5. The winner will be chosen at random by 12th March 2015. The winners will be notified by phone and email following the selection (within 48 hours). Their name and entry may be published on www.statravel.co.uk and via our social networks. In the event that the prize notification email is returned as undeliverable, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining (non-winning) eligible entries. Names of the winners (first name, last name and city) may also be announced in the STA Travel e-newsletter.
6. The Promoter will award the specific prize to the second drawn entry within that region prize pool, if the prize remains unclaimed within a 48 hours period after the prize notification email is sent. An alternate winner may be chosen up to three times.
7. Travel is subject to fare availability. Validity of the ticket is 12 months after departure from the original origin. The flights must be booked by 30th June 2015 by STA Travel. Travel must commence by 5th March 2016. Flights must be booked on a Qantas Round the World ticket. STA Travel will cover the cost up to £1500 per person; if the cost of the ticket exceeds this amount the winner must cover the additional amounts. Date changes are subject to airline terms and conditions. Once booked the ticket is non-refundable. For permitted routes STA Travel will advise, the ticket must start and end in the UK.
8. The winner and the companion must be 18 years of age or older.
9. Overland travel is not included in the prize except for the G Adventures tour and therefore must be funded by the winner. The G Adventures tour must be booked by 30th June 2015 and completed by 29th November 2016. STA Travel will advise of the tours and departures available. .The two places are for two participants on a guaranteed departure of any G Adventures tour up to the value of £1000 per person. If the price of the tour chosen exceeds this amount, the winner will cover the additional amount. This prize does not cover any additional extras or optionals, My Own Room / My Own Tent or meals and flights unless where indicated as an integral part of the tour. The prize is completely non-transferable, non-refundable, is not liable for 'Lifetime Deposit' and is only valid as a prize for the STA UK Travel Tribe competition in the UK as advertised. The prize winner must be a resident in the UK and must hold a valid passport that allows for travel to the countries included in the chosen tour. Any and all visas, injections and any other travel cost not included in the prize as advertised by STA Travel is the responsibility of the prize winner.
10. The prize has no alternative monetary value. STA Travel reserve the right to substitute or change this prize without notice at any time. Normal terms and conditions apply. The prize is non-transferable or refundable. If the winner is unable to travel in accordance with the restrictions above, the winner shall be deemed to have forfeited the prize.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable for other goods or services and cannot be taken as cash.
12. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law (in which case such liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law). The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures. Tax implications may arise from the receipt or use of a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
13. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions under applicable legislation. The Promoter also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
14. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this promotion.
15. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects contact information about entrants in order to contact them about the promotion and where appropriate award prizes and may also use the information to assist the Promoter in improving goods and services and to contact entrants in the future with special offers via any medium including mail and commercial electronic messages. If you do not provide the information, you cannot participate.
16. The UK laws apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law.