High Five… Greek Islands!

So you’ve been blown away by Thailand’s beaches. You’ve caught some rays on Bondi. And you’ve sunbathed with the masses on Rio’s Copacabana. So what next?

How about staying a bit closer to home? Only a 3 hour flight away, Greece is glistening with over 6,000 islands and islets, around 227 of which are actually inhabited and bursting with awesome culture, out-of-this-world food, and beaches that are up there with the world’s best.

Greek Islands: you rock my world. I will raise my glass of Ouzo, and give you a massive High Five.

Admittedly, 227 islands are quite a lot to get your head round. So, to help you out, we’ve picked five of our favourite Greek island experiences.

Five of our favourite experiences in the Greek islands

1. Go island hopping

Question: what could be better than sailing around the Greek islands? Answer: sailing around the Greek islands on your own private yacht. Yep, this is the way to see the islands in style. Start at Mykonos and wind your way through the Aegean past Naxos, Paros and Ios all the way down to Santorini, finding time for snorkelling, hiking, and dining on fresh seafood, obviously.

2. Sunset in Santorini

The package holidays and cruise ships may flock to Santorini to see the sunset, but they do so for a reason. Sitting with a cold glass of wine on the edge of the caldera and watching the sky light up is a truly spectacular experience. To avoid the crowds, hire a scooter or a quad bike and take off round the island.

3. Hide out in Milos

Sssh, want to know a secret? Milos is just as charming as Santorini, has even nicer beaches, but (and here’s the really good bit) the tourists haven’t quite discovered it yet. For the closest thing to a desert island experience, head here. Stay in Adamas to be nearest the harbour, but make sure you head to beautiful Plaka and quaint fishing village Pollonia.

4. Party in Mykonos

Right, that’s enough relaxing. Get on your dancing shoes, as the Arctic Monkeys once sang. They were probably talking about Sheffield, though, which, you may be pleased to hear, is about as far away from the Cycladic party haven of Mykonos as you can get. Combining Greece’s natural beauty with lots of partying, drinking, and beautiful people, Mykonos is to Greece what Ibiza is to Spain. But better, cos there’s tzatziki, olives and proper kebabs to help you through the morning after.

5. Hit the beach in Cephalonia

It’s safe to say that there’s no shortage of beaches in the Greek islands, but for something really special, head to Cephalonia. Myrtos is its most famous, and, with its turquoise waters, white sands, and stunning cliffs, you can see why. Heads up, fact fans: Cephalonia is where noughties romance Captain Corelli’s Mandolin was filmed. A-list!

Sigh! Sounds blissful. If you’re interested heading to the Greek islands, just holla! Pop into one of our stores and have a chat with our travel experts. Have you done some island hopping in Greece? Let us know about it in the comments thread below.

1. Laura webb

I’ve never island hopped but I once worked in porus for a month, the accommodation was a bit shady but it was the most beautiful island I’ve seen, taverns, amazing food, friendly locals, gorgeous waters, pontoons and it was even amazing when we had heavy rain for 2 days x

2046 days ago
    • Wow, I’m jealous, Laura! What were you doing out there? Shame your accommodation wasn’t up to scratch, but who needs a nice hotel when you’re living on a paradise island, right?!

2044 days ago
      • Lad’s doch bei Vimeo oder Youtube rauf, ist doch viel beque­mer als der Download.PS: am bes­ten eine Fresareta-Tranmcoder ver­wen­den, wenn das Ausgangsmaterial ruckelt. TMPGEnc macht das (unter ande­rem) sehr gut.

• Pleasing you should think of something like that

• Hello. Vastly careful blog!! Man .. Outstanding .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your web site and engage the feeds additionally…I’m content to attain numerous beneficial in rank right at this point in the send. Recognition for sharing.

• Me and this article, sitting in a tree, L-E-A-R-N-I-N-G!

• That’s going to make things a lot easier from here on out.

• Elease.BehrmanHello, I believe your web site might be having browser being compatible problems. When I look at your site in Safari, it looks fine however when opening in Web Traveler, it has some overlapping. I just desired to offer you a quick heads up! Additional then that, great blog!

• Smart thinking – a clever way of looking at it.

• There is a critical shortage of informative articles like this.

• Great insight. Relieved I’m on the same side as you.

• Wow! This could be one particular of the most useful blogs We have ever arrive across on this subject. Actually Magnificent. I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your hard work.

• Hvordan synes i selv lige det gÃ¥r med bogstavsammensætningen i dag!?? :D ))) NÃ¥h, men jeg byder ind med en anbefaling som gÃ¥r ud pÃ¥ at skifte ban-aben ud med et godt lag nutella, og sÃ¥ pÃ¥ lækkert franner istedet for flutes! *mundvandvandfald* Zanne/ som kæmper mod sukkerafhængighed og derfor ikke pÃ¥ nogen mÃ¥de skal afsted efter hverken div aber, brød, eller chokolade! *gumler gnavent gulerødder*

• Yup, that’ll do it. You have my appreciation.

• It would ended 0-1 if Dinamo’s defense didn’t make that mikstae on first goal that’s why I told they are funny because they came after big mikstaes Wasn’t piece of cake surely but I’m glad that didn’t turned out how many of you were expecting

• Hello MistyAs a hypnotherapist myself you have more chance of gaining your dream to be a non smoker with sessions, rather than a one off. One off’s can tend to fail for most as it does not always address all of the aspects that the individual has that keep them a smoker. Hypnosis & NLP can help you to create that ‘want’.I hope that you get on well with your chosen therapist & become a happy, healthy non smoker as a result – good luck. Sadhara> see profile

• My hat is off to your astute command over this topic-bravo!

• SampleWeight gain in pregnancy a heavy issue for health professionalsAM Food Nutrition®Atkins dietFree Diet Meal Plan Log Sheet – Weight – Lifting – Complete.com // initialise plugins jQuery(function(){ // main navigation init

• I prefer Udpp in eden to this, but suddenly, after months of use it started creasing on me. I switched to normal Udpp, same thing, and again with tfsi. Tried this and it worked well for several months, and now is doing the same thing. Is it possible to get “used” to a primer and it stop working? I just hate creasing.

• An impressive share, I simply given this onto a colleague who was doing a little evaluation on this. And he actually bought me breakfast because I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the deal with! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I really feel strongly about it and love studying more on this topic. If doable, as you develop into expertise, would you thoughts updating your blog with extra details? It is extremely useful for me. Big thumb up for this blog put up!

• Dude, right on there brother.

• Oh Martha, How horrible. And for two years. I for now will be watching my followers as I have some I dont know who they are..I'm goign to delete them asap..I am a scrapper who has so much paper that I will never use. Sometimes I love the paper I wont use it..hahaha..I have to get back to scrapping. Been away from it all year! Love your new stuff!Enjoy the day,Shirley

• Everyone would benefit from reading this post

• Cher Arnaud, Mollo, lui-même d’obédience étrangère voire hispanophone, était soufflé par ma traduction (il n’a pas dit pourquoi mais je suppose que, comme votre compagne, il était esbaudi devant tant de qualité). merci, nonobstant, pour votre précision.

• Men altsÃ¥ hvor er det bare FLOT!!! Lige til at pakke fusserne ind i sofaen :) sÃ¥ mÃ¥ manden din holde dig tæt ind til kroppen og varme resten :)

• See the comments. A new (old) angle is emerging:Of the 12 police who shot Herisse at least a few, possibly all, are White. "Racism", QED.Let the media trial and "urban" unrest begin.

• Now I’m like, well duh! Truly thankful for your help.

• The PointWill it be made with dull pencilsor sharp knifes to the back?Does a boiling lead to a turningor a breaking?Rarely, yet occasionallythere is no return.inevitableflowing waters shape the stonerounds away the pointBy Michael Grove

• SÃ¥ bra initiativ! Koselig med sykkeltur, da! Deler hus med en friluftsliventusiast selv; mest jakt og fiske, sykling og padling, lite sport. Og sÃ¥ er det meg da, interiørfrelst kafé-entusiast (hihi…), landlig og urban pÃ¥ samme tid! Vi hÃ¥per Ã¥ fÃ¥ til en helg i Stockholm – evnt en annen by – i sommer. Bare oss to:o) Lenge siden sist er jeg redd…Blir som oftest til at vi tar med barna.Klem:o) Mette

• This shows real expertise. Thanks for the answer.

• What a great resource this text is.

• I've been trying to do some different/new things with annotations as well. I made a interactive song with annotations, where the user gets to make their own song by clicking various annotations in a tree of videos, and ending up with something (moderately) personalized:I also tried my hand at making animated annotations – with a little bit of work, you can get the annotations to move around the screen, using a similar technique to stop motion animation:In short, I love the annotation feature. Thanks, Youtube!

• Muchas gracias por el contenido. Hay que tener en cuenta que las estrias pueden ser removidas por la Rosa Mosqueta!!!!Yo he probado que con el aceite de almendra mezclado con el de Rosa Mosqueta, se pueden eliminar hasta en un 80%.Todavia me quedan algunas manchitas minimas.Marcela GutierrezCosmetologa profesional

• Good to see a talent at work. I can’t match that.

• Enig, homøopati er ikke bra. Men det er flere fordeler i øko-dyrehold. Mer plass, obligatorisk lufting, grovfor. Jeg prøver Ã¥ forstÃ¥ hvorfor du er sÃ¥ unyansert? Hva er egentlig Ã¥rsak til at du er SÃ… negativ og generaliserende mot øko? Hvorfor? Mye kunne og burde blitt bedre, mye er ikke optimalt, det er lang vei igjen, enig enig enig!!! men et sted mÃ¥ man begynne? Har du bedre alternativer? Fortsette som nÃ¥? Er du veganer?

• You seem to have a little twinge of a grudge against Asians at the moment Steve, for letting the 'team' down of whatever (as if they had any loyalty but to themselves). But anyway, what the Hell did the Republicans *Ever* during their lon, long, sojourns in office (remember it was the Jowlhound back in '72 who originated AA), to limit if not actually rescind AA?

• Pelik la org warak2 pon merancang.tgk pasah sandha tu..nmpk sosial pon tp dah bunting.takdak pon rancang2.lg nmpk excited lak.(sorry..bkn peminat tegar beliau cuma menyatakan kebenaran,ok.)Well-loved.

• You have more useful info than the British had colonies pre-WWII.

• Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea. We should be best friends. And I wouldn't mind a Gwen Stefani/Gavin Rossdale sex tape. I have a mad girl crush on her, and Gavin is one of the most gorgeous men to ever grace this planet.

• It’s a pleasure to find someone who can identify the issues so clearly

• Well done article that. I’ll make sure to use it wisely.

• This sounds silly coming from the 24-year-old “grown-up” me, but that very thing you just blogged about made me terrified of you when we were both still at CCC. To the point that i didn’t want to talk to you. I’m glad you are trying to be a more approachable pastor. I love seeing how God is moving in your life.

• “Sorry you do not want to admit that rich people live in my area. ”It wasn’t funny because I don’t believe that rich people live in Edgwater and environs; it was funny because your proof consisted of knowing the whereabouts of one mogul.Kind of like the one kid from your year in Leonia who got into a second tier Ivy. It kind of stands for the opposite proposition than the one that you apparently think it stands for.

• You definitely deserve a big thanks yourself!!! In putting yourself out there and sharing your gift you've changed countless lives, including mine. I'm healthier and happier in large part because of your fantastic recipes. Starting to read your blog a few years ago was a paradigm shift for me and my ability to make good, healthy meals for me and my family. Meals that I feel good about and my husband doesn't turn his nose up at. Truly an amazing feat! So a big thank you to you for all that you do!

• The voice of rationality! Good to hear from you.

• Holy Toledo, so glad I clicked on this site first!

• Appreciating the time and energy you put into yoursite and in depth info you provide. It’s great to come across a blog every once in the while that isnt that the same old rehashed material. Great read! Ive bookmarked your site and Im adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.

• Pierre : Ne serait-ce que pour le respect, j’aurais évité le diminutif.â–º Il gèle à Pierre dé[fendre] !Rappelons également que le Pierrot désignait un Personnage de la comédie italienne (Pedrolino), du théâtre de la Foire, puis des pantomimes. Rêveur lunaire et pathétique, il est habillé de blanc et a la figure enfarinée.[Humour NOIR ?]

• on Howdy would you mind letting me know which webhost you’re using? I’ve loaded your blog in 3 completely different browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you suggest a good web hosting provider at a fair price? Thank you, I appreciate it!

• With the bases loaded you struck us out with that answer!

• Thinking like that shows an expert at work

• Adriano Esposito dixit:"O un sacco di libri cartacei che vorrei sostituire in formato digitale per mancanza di spazio…"Ma non trattano di ortografia e sintassi, vero?:-)e, per essere sicuri, :-D

• It's just so much more comforting to try to be positive, but it is oh so hard! Keep up the positive attitude and who knows? Maybe every single word of affirmation will come true!!!

• Losing Curzi could not have hurt that much as they will be playing in the county finals Friday. Also I am hearing that Gill just lost big to Rutgers Prep in the Prep state finals. Voorhees vs NH on Friday should a great game, Voorhees lost to NH twice this year, I can’t see it happening a third time, good luck to all teams playing the county finals.

• Holy shiznit, this is so cool thank you.

• Good ¡V I should certainly pronounce, impressed with your website. I had no trouble navigating through all the tabs as well as related information ended up being truly easy to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it at all. Quite unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or something, web site theme . a tones way for your client to communicate. Excellent task..

• That’s a clever answer to a tricky question

• Nothing I could say would give you undue credit for this story.

• Holy concise data batman. Lol!

• I found myself nodding my noggin all the way through.

• Okay… I am going to have to try this one…. He He He…. But lets just see if I have the patience to go around the head like that… : ) As well as get my Knots as Tidy as yours.. : ) I am so thrilled that you came by and saw the post… It was a lot of fun to put together…Next…CROWNS : )Have a Wonderful week!!!

• Hey this is kinda of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding expertise so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• I was so confused about what to buy, but this makes it understandable.

• - very effective and their service is also extremely nice. Not the least pushy at all! Plus, they even gave me gifts- a 250ml bottle of Bioderma H2O solution micellaire plus various other samples. I wanted to join but just want to "test" them and see if I could just leave without paying a cent. I did and they didn't try to sell me at all!Thank you so much for sharing this with us.your faithful reader,cc

• I remember having relaxing drives either talking with the person in the passenger seat, or listening to music. Now, I am not only distracted by calls and texts on my cell phone, but I’m eye-balling other drivers to make sure they are not going to do something kooky in the middle of the road because they are on their cell phone. Plus I remember when you went to dinner with family/friends/a date and always had their attention, vs competing with their phone.I think we’ve become slaves to the things that were meant to make everything more convenient and easy.

• I really wish there were more articles like this on the web.

• Rini athamiri.wordpress.com eh ya ,satu lagi tempet jual pempek kulit yg uenak banget di palembang, ada di PTC, tepatnya di PD Wawa lantai paling bawah, cobain deh, pasti ketagihan trus klo utk cuko, setelah beberapa kali survey (versi saya), ampe sekarang kykny di Selendang Mayang yg paling enak

• Thanks for the heads up on this place. I sampled both the Northern (Lanna) set and the E-sarn set, they actually complemented one another quite well. Both were good, but just fell short of being great, as the pork belly in the Northern curry wasn’t quite melt in the mouth, and the sirloin in the E-sarn set was a tad overcooked. That said, I will be back!

• I seriously love your site.. Very nice colors & theme. Did you build this amazing site yourself? Please reply back as I’m trying to create my very own blog and want to learn where you got this from or just what the theme is called. Thank you!

• Thank you kindly Kristy, I am merely a good student. All thanks go to John for the inspiration and the great instructionsSummer is slipping by fast indeed but if you can squeeze it in I know you and the kids will really enjoy cheese making

• Wonderful story, reckoned we could combine a couple of unrelated information, nevertheless really worth taking a search, whoa did 1 understand about Mid East has got extra problerms too

• Nothing I could say would give you undue credit for this story.

2. Untung di blogku sudah ada. Ga hanya di blog yang ini, tapi disemua blog ku ada mba..^_^ aLdtupyRa selesai posting Ramadhan Datang Galaukan Semua Setan

3. I like what you guys are usually up too. This sort of clever work and coverage! Keep up the terrific works guys I’ve added you guys to our blogroll.

4. Information is power and now I’m a !@#$ing dictator.

5. I would like to thank you for the efforts you’ve put in writing this blog. I’m hoping to see the same high-grade blog posts from you in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my own, personal site now

6. on Considerably, this post is really the sweetest on this notable topic. I harmonise with your conclusions and will thirstily look ahead to your incoming updates. Stating thanks is not going to just be adequate, for your phenomenal clarity with your writing. I will right grab your rss feed to stay knowledgeable of any updates. Admirable work and considerably success inside your enterprise dealings!  Please excuse my poor English as it’s not my first tongue.

7. A wonderful job. Super helpful information.

8. Well put, sir, well put. I’ll certainly make note of that.

9. That’s a cunning answer to a challenging question

10. {Melinda} I know what you mean, Paula. We were traveling out of town for the week of Christmas and going through a stressful time as a family and Christmas was NOT what I wanted it to be. There were so many distractions. I decided it was never going to be like that again. This will help me stay on track — because I have to publicly report my progress each week! So glad you’re going to join us!

11. A few years ago I’d have to pay someone for this information.

12. Im glad to have located this post as its such an interesting one! I am always on the watchout for quality posts and posts so i suppose im lucky to have located this! I hope you will be adding more in the future

13. Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a
    amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you!
    However, how could we communicate?

14. Hola, la verdad encuentro muy interesante esta publicación, me sería de gran utilidad contar con más información o saber acerca de sistemas de apoyo con las que cuentan los emprendedores…ya que en estos momentos me encuentro investigando acerca de los mismos en la ciudad de Resistencia – Chaco

15. Thinking like that is really impressive

16. Why do I bother calling up people when I can just read this!

17. annegb, my wife isn’t working and we have three children. Can you show me how to do this? That’d be great. What is this? I mean, is it really possible to get back more than you paid? Honestly, It sounds like someone did their taxes wrong to me. I’ll ask my accountant about it though.

18. Yah… Are you going to fix the frozen view count problem yet… come on it has been happening for months now and sorry if you are having some troubles with it but if you don't find a temp fix people will leave youtube for good…

19. At last, someone who comes to the heart of it all

20. I would use the Rover Pro AW on a excursion with my fiance. We are looking for an outdoor location for our wedding and what better way to “research” then by loading up our gear and having some fun.

21. hi just a question. after accutane, did your skin go back to being oily? i’m a bit over a month into taking the medication & prior accutance, my skin used to be hellaaa oily & now it’s dry & oil free (which is something that i am honestly enjoying)i’m just worried that after i’m done with accutane my? skin will go back to being oily & then i’ll start breaking out again!?!?sorry if you’ve answered a question like this already! i don’t have the patience to scroll through all the comments LOL

22. I’m really into it, thanks for this great stuff!

23. A few years ago I’d have to pay someone for this information.

24. we like to honor several other net websites around the internet, even when they aren’t linked to us, by linking to them. Under are some webpages really worth checking out

25. Tomek pisze:Wielki szacun dla autora zdjÄ™cia! ByÅ‚ już Pradziad i Tatry z Trzech Lipek, ale Tatry wysokie (w tym Rysy) z lotniska w Aleksandrowicach…. Mistrzostwo ^^Zdecydowanie najlepsza fotka Tatr z Bielska jeżeli chodzi o lokalizacjÄ™ wykonania zdjÄ™cia. BRAWO! ))

26. Just saw your post over on Julia’s blog and I am your newest follower! I couldn’t agree with you more on this “lame ass shit”!! I am very mad at blogger right now. So annoying!! oxoxoo Elizabeth

27. You Sir/Madam are the enemy of confusion everywhere!

28. En forsinket julehilsen ankommer her. Vil bare ønske deg en fortsatt fin julehøytid med dine nære og kjære. God jul! Klem fra Ann-Helen

29. Overnight print c’est pas mal aussi, plus classique, mais ils font les bords arrondis et le vernis total ou sélectif !Mais très prochainement je vais tester Moo, leurs mi cartes me plaisent bien.

30. Kewl you should come up with that. Excellent!

31. Hi Yi’s mom.. woww this is my fav dish. My late dad taught me to cook it for instant protein fibre dish. I eat it with rice or bread oh.. yes.. bread is yummy… too there is no tomato in the fridge right now.. the way i cooked is it i cooked the tomato first (i cubed the tomato wedges and it goes into the pan first after the garlic is fragrant.) then i add in the beaten egg and just see it bubble bubble.. after that scoup out and eat.. yummy yummy… chrish

32. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I do not know who you are but definitely you’re going to a famous blogger if you aren’t already Cheers!

33. Ab fab my goodly man.

34. Super informative writing; keep it up.

35. I’m shocked that I found this info so easily.

36. That sandwich is stupid good. Next time get yourself the Montreal smoked meat pizza. Any pizza drizzled with mustard is ok in my books. The Clover Ale sucks. It used to be their best beer, but they reformulated it when they moved. I guess the only thing you can do to a perfect beer is to destroy it.

37. You really saved my skin with this information. Thanks!

38. I had really REALLY bad acne on my forehead and cheeks, and marks from popping them. After using this for not even a week my face has gotten alot more clearer. Thanks alot

39. en la noche de San Juan todos comparten su pan…noche mágica…dicen que en el primer milenio las hogueras iluminaban los caminos de ciudad en ciudad…los ohmbres caminaban sobre el fuego.La dama del alba. Obra de Teatro de alejandro Casona..sucede ese día…..

40. Your thinking matches mine – great minds think alike!

41. Thanks for another informative website. Where else may I get that type of information written in such an ideal means? I have a mission that I’m simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such information.

42. Alright alright alright that’s exactly what I needed!

43. All of these articles have saved me a lot of headaches.

44. It’s wonderful to have you on our side, haha!

45. Grazi for making it nice and EZ.

46. That insight solves the problem. Thanks!

47. I’m quite pleased with the information in this one. TY!

48. >> Do you think that maybe Alex Salmond thought like a lot of the population that RBS had carried out due diligence on AMBRO? He was the chuffin’ First Minister! Not a reader of some moderately popular blog! Some – including me – would say the ball was in his court.>> What if Alex Salmond had written “hold on there Fred old chap, are you sure that this takeover is in RBS,s best interests” would the result would have been any different?Well, for one thing, he’d be able to crow now about his prescience (and rightly so).~alec

49. mimi scrive:secondo me per ospitare un mondiale di rugby bisogna meritarselo.fare un passo indietro e risolvere le problematiche già esistenti per dar credito e appartenenza a questo sport,vincere ,risultati,accademie,competenze insomma per essere convincenti,così come adessso sembra solo una questione di soldi e commercio.

50. I just hope whoever writes these keeps writing more!

51. Deep thought! Thanks for contributing.

52. Back in school, I’m doing so much learning.

53. I’m not quite sure how to say this; you made it extremely easy for me!

54. You’re a real deep thinker. Thanks for sharing.

55. I found myself nodding my noggin all the way through.

56. Steve: Sorry it wasn't clear, I have updated the post to clarify that AN ADDITIONAL 21.8% would retire early. You can find that information at the Medicus Firm website that is linked in the post. Have some faith.

57. For conventional refinance or rate another option he refers to contact me through my profile if you have questions im including the most up to date information and be able to your options it is the links below.For conventional refinance or rate freeze your options it is called hope now feel free to decide if you of luck.

58. I used OPKs this cycle, and had 7 days of positive tests. My dr said (over the phone) this means I have PCOS. I am 26 had blood teststhat all came back normal, and I have no other PCOS symptoms. She says the only option is Clomid, but that I will not need to be monitored at all. Is 7 positives really such a big deal?

59. Thanks for sharing. Always good to find a real expert.

60. A million thanks for posting this information.

61. July 2, 2009 – 6:11 am Excellent news actually. The spam in Yahoo Answers is outta control. This is a positive measure that will actually help businesses. It’ll only take a little more time but the number of worthless commercial answers people post that get in the way of the good ones shouldn’t be so obstructive anymore.

62. if you’re in the Kansas City area, make sure you sign up to win free tickets to Monster Jam! Filed Under: Kid Activities← Advance Auto Parts Monster Jam in Kansas City {&

63. You’ve got to be kidding me-it’s so transparently clear now!

64. Wow I must confess you make some very trenchant points.

65. Jag tycker det stinker utav klassiskt maktande á la pondusgubbe. Sen kan de ju försöka inbilla sig att det ursprungligen handlar om någon upphovsrättslig fråga. I mina ögon gör de bara sig själva till än mer åtlöje genom detta hanterande av en fullt rimlig kritik.Trött blir man på dessa gubbar överallt.

66. This is the perfect way to break down this information.

67. Ooh this post was timed perfectly, I was just considering what to do with my hair because it's looking quite dry at the moment. Elasticizer here I come :) Will probably get some oils too, coconut sounds more appealing than the olive oil in my kitchen xx

68. It is somewhat superb to see your posts, my super cool buddy. When i could direct attention to your site day-to-day and then call at your web site to see the recent content articles, when you finally upgrade. Compete! Hope you have a great morning.

69. “You may hear the ocean when you put this to your ear.” She put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never needs to return! LoL I do know this is completely off topic however I had to inform someone!

70. IMHO you’ve got the right answer!

71. Dear Shelli,I've noticed that a lot of radio programs for children feature fairy tales and folk tales that are presented on the air via audio tapes. Have you found that the vast majority of these kids shows will only accept audio tapes rather than do live author book readings?Thanks,LF

72. Et bien c'est un vrai régal ton blog que de belles réas,Gros bisous et à bientôt Mumu.Et surtout n'utilises pas tes ciseaux papiers pour couper autre chose!!!!!!!Hi hi hi

73. I have a feeling that Elrond is going to be around a lot longer. I also saw Galadriel in the trailer which MAKES NO SENSE. Ugh, I am prepared to RANT about the movies, which is why I think I’ll make my dad take me, because then I will not be the one paying for it.But I won’t be able to take notes on the things that bother me the most. Hmmmm.[sigh]