Why Giving Everything Up to go Travelling is *STILL* the Best Decision I’ve Ever Made

Saxon Yuen gave up a job he loved to follow his dream. With one year and a lot of experience under his belt he’s back to let us know if we should all consider throwing our keyboards out of the window too…

About a year ago I quit, not only a promising career, but a job I loved. I waved goodbye to my friends and left my apartment, my city, my favourite Chinese takeaway – my whole life as I knew it – in order to travel and chase down a dream.

I wrote about it here and apparently it’s been a bit of a hit (thanks guys) so the masters of the blog have asked me for a little follow up. Am I still going? Is life still good? Did getting typhoid fever take the shine off the dream? Well if the title hasn’t already given it away completely read on and I’ll let you know…

At the time, giving it all up felt like the craziest, scariest leap I’d have to make if I was going to create a new career for myself in travel film making. In truth, even though I’d done my research and I had some kit, a film making partner, and a burning desire to make films about travel, there were to be no guarantees of success. I didn’t know if I was “following my heart” or just being a doofus.

It’s now one year on and I have the answer: both

But that’s not really important in this story.

The important thing is that I’ve survived an unbelievable year, supported myself with my passion, and seen one helluva lot of this heartbreakingly beautiful planet in the process. Together with my film-making partner Nicola, we’ve produced over 35 short films. In fact, STA Travel is featuring our favourite one right now. It’s a visual representation of our Epic Journey – 25,000 miles through 19 countries and 3 continents from London to Sydney. It took 11 months to produce (it’s a long way!) but you can watch it in just 2 minutes right HERE.

Rat and Dragon

Looks like living the dream, huh?

Well I guess it kind of was. When I’m 82, I’ll be boring the grandkids about the time I rode the Trans-Siberian and went husky sledding. Or the time I filmed Japanese snow-monkeys or shot a promo for a hop-on hop-off bus journey through Vietnam, Thailand and Laos.

I’ll tell them about how I found my mojo filming learn-to-surf sessions at a secret Aussie surf spot and I might even admit to a tear of exaltation in my eye from watching the sun rise over an empty, blood-red desert on an incredible campervan road trip through the centre of Australia.

So would I say that I’ve“made it”?

Hardly. All that stuff sounds amazing – and it is – but it’s also really hard work if you’re genuinely making a career and a business out of it. You’ll understand this when you hit a deadline and it’s your 3rd attempt at uploading a client’s new film and it’s at 98% and the power goes out and you haven’t slept or showered properly in 2 days and you know the bus leaves again at 5am but you don’t know where you’re staying tomorrow night and you’ve just lost your last 3 meals and you’re desperate to find a loo roll because you just caught typhoid fever…well, you get the idea. *

But I’d say by far the hardest part of the whole thing has been the uncertainty of it. Not knowing where tonight’s bed is, not knowing where the next project will take us and worst of all: not knowing where the next paycheck is coming from. Of course this can be very exciting, but after more than a year of living moment-to-moment from a backpack, it’s also very, very tiring.

But then, if I didn’t love all this stuff, I would’ve just stayed at home and had a nice box of takeaway chicken chow mein.

But I didn’t stay at home. Instead, I took a path that’s led me here. The knowledge that I’m not just settling for the convenient option but plunging head first into the crazy swirl of life, searching for what I really, whole-heartedly want to do with my limited time on this planet, keeps me going and makes me smile every day.

This very moment I’m typing to you from a town in Northern Australia, not far from the Great Barrier Reef. We’re busy finalising the latest 17 promotional and instructional films for 4 awesome travel companies, and our next confirmed project takes us to Cambodia and Myanmar next month. What a life.

So would I recommend it to you, this “giving-it-all-up-to-travel-the-world-and-follow-your-dream” malarkey?

Well that’s not really something I can help you with. Only you know your dreams, passions and abilities. What I can say with absolute certainty is that when you’re ensconced in your comfort zone, surrounded by your friends and family, your boss, your deadlines and your favourite coffee shop, some things that seem completely out of your grasp are actually very, very possible. Maybe you just need to make that leap to find out? Let me know how you go.

*(This actually happened, by the way. Top tip: DO NOT forget to visit a travel clinic before you go)

You can see more from the amazing Rat and Dragon here and, if Saxon’s experience has you gunning to start your own adventure, our Blue Tickets are hands down the best place to start.

1. Sam

I met Saxon and Nicola in Nth Qld, Australia. They seemed to enjoy every bit of what they are doing.

• Your story was really invormatife, thanks!

• DarkLord3188 on June 26, 2010 bit . ly/aJFEMiSaving money with InsureMyCar4Less is simple. After you fill out our quick onlnie form, you get free auto insurance quotes from the best providers in the industry. They compete for your business, and you save money.bit . ly/aJFEMi

• You’re on top of the game. Thanks for sharing.

• Your message is bringing even more sunshine to our day, Elaine!!! You've been carried and now you are walking, running, and serving with even greater depth and fervor. Bask in it, and continue to spread your joy in God's love as you savor the pace of your travels on Holy Ground.May you have always love and increasing peace for your journey,R&BP. S. We'll be thinking of you especially tomorrow as well.

• It’s much easier to understand when you put it that way!

• December 16, 2012I such as the significant info you present into your reports.I will bookmark your blog website and check out once again the following frequently.I am quite positive I will master a good deal of latest stuff right the following! Fantastic luck to the upcoming!

• Articles like this make life so much simpler.

• I’m impressed. You’ve really raised the bar with that.

• Je fais ma mamie les bons tuyaux : le vinaigre blanc ça marche impec’ pour ce genre de désagrément… Ca sent le cornichon et puis après l’odeur disparaît. En plus ça ne coûte vraiment pas cher c’est ma minute « C’est du propre » !

• IJWTS wow! Why can’t I think of things like that?

• Pakko tehdä pieni lisäys, koska huomasin edellisen puheenvuoroni numeron olevan 69 ja se tuo ainakin minulle heti mieleen jotain ihanaa fiilistelyä liittyen rakasteluun, seksiin ja erotiikkaan! Ah…elämä on ihanaa!Upeaa viikonalkua kaikille!sallyann

•  ( 2012.03.8 09:37 ) : I like the helpful information you provide in your articles. I’ll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I’m quite sure I’ll learn lots of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

• இணைப்பில் கொடுக்கப்பட்டுள்ளதை இங்கே காபி பேஸ்ட் செய்வதில் என்ன கஷ்டம்? ஆட்டோ பாட்கள் செய்வது போல லிங்குகளை ஏன் கொட்டுகிறீர்கள்… எந்த கருத்தாயினும் இங்கு பதிந்ததால் பதிலளிக்க ஏதுவாக இருக்கும் அவ்வுளவே…

• Your answer lifts the intelligence of the debate.

• Way to use the internet to help people solve problems!

• That’s a crackerjack answer to an interesting question

• I was seriously at DefCon 5 until I saw this post.

• what a fun read! I love Stockholm…I spent a couple of months there, years ago, and damn…even the ugly people are good-looking. also, ALIEN POOP CANDLESTICKS YES

• wondering why it takes so long for my money to show up in paypal, when i redeemed points almost a week ago. i also could not find a category to post this on, evidently i’m not supposed to be negative on here.

• Goedemorgen lieve Jezzebel, ik moest je zoeken vandaag! dat was weer eens wat anders…. Je tekening is prachtig! werkelijk waar, en inderdaad ik zie ook een mooie vrouw.

• A provocative insight! Just what we need!

• Hello there, I found your website by way of Google while searching for a similar subject, your site came up, it appears to be like good. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

• What an awesome outfit!! you always seem to look so damn happy in your photos. the lighting shows off the sheer fabric beautifully..please subscribe back,I'd love to comment some more..

• Pues aqui puedes venir cuando quieras, mira que aqui vienen muchos españoles. Me encantaría seguir tu curso. mucho. Yo estudié ingeniería informática, pero de esto no nos hablaron mucho, vamos que casi nada. Y bueno, ya sabes, costear cualquier cosa de esas para nosotros es casi imposible. Cualquier ayudilla, por pequeña que sea (intelectual aclaro) pues será bien agradecida. Y bueno ya estamos conectados por linkedin, nos comunicamos. Salu2

• Só tens isso a dizer das medidas de austeridade, é pouco. isso ja se fez no passado com a ferreirinha e o city, com o bagão e caixa geral depositos e agora.Nada que ninguém saiba.

• that “War is Deceit”, so only total war without any self-imposed limits will work, where even their “holy places” (both sunni & shia) are razed. King Saul-class mercy where one can say to the hostile media of how proud one is of having the most moral and humanitarian army (even helping the enemy) will simply not cut it.

• Me alegro, creo que somos cada vez más los que pensamos así. No he entendido muy bien la pregunta, en cualquier caso mis aportaciones no tienen copyrigth o como se diga Un saludo y gracias por leer el blog

• Taking the overview, this post hits the spot

• … @hardcorechicano Wassup man I’m searching for the wright accordion to fulfill my corrido needs but I’m confused with theese different types of accordions.. What’s the difference between a chromatic a diatonic? What accordion is best for the type of music I want to play? Ayudeme compa de la H

• I had no idea how to approach this before-now I’m locked and loaded.

• I think you hit a bullseye there fellas!

• Ahh, my friend, we’ll have lots to talk about next time we have java, now that you’ve spent a grueling day on the set Very cool stuff and very cool pics. Wait, now that I think about it, you prolly won’t have time to score “Pulp Fusion” willya? No probs there, I always have a plan-B.

• hello dotty, my father in law was harriets brother. his name was roger ogara. they also had brother john edward ogara. they spell it gara in ireland. june ogara

• Negli anni '70 si scendeva in piazza un giorno sì e uno sì;ora,per chi ha vissuto quegli anni è CHIARO che c'erano delle organizzazioni che gestivano tutte quelle persone.Oggi i nuovi leaders,invece della piazza usano la rete.(caso strano prima delle elezioni,vedi Spagna)."dietro ogni rivoluzione c'è sempre un Napoleone Bonaparte,o politicanti,segretari di partito ai quali i rivoluzionari stessi spianano la strada" Franz Kafka

• I love the look of your website. I recently built mine and I was looking for some ideas for my site and you gave me a few. Can I ask you whether you developed the website by youself?

• The fact you think a single parent can only raise a child with the assistance of social welfare — or that a two parent family implicitly does not need social welfare — is telling.

• Just sprained mine … Just sprained mine 2 days ago and looks the same exact way.The friggin pain from this injury was almost as intense as my shoulder dislocation years ago.Im doing the best i can to get swelling down and some mobility back as fast as possible to get back to work. +1Was this answer helpful?

• Going to put this article to good use now.

• Star Trek rocks, Krista. Remember Year of Hell? Janeway propels Voyager into the face of certain death catching Anorax off guard. Now that guy was a total loon. Great movie material.

• It looks so yummy!!! But I'm just curious: since the dish needs to be cooked with wine, is it suitable for a breastfeeding mummy to consume coz I'm still bfding… And also, how old must a child be in order to be able to eat it?

• You got to push it-this essential info that is!

• doutor, passei pelo aborto retido seguido de uma curetagem no dia 03/09 com 11 semanas e 5 dias,minha a da menstruação veio normal no dia 06/11 até dia 12/11 ,no dia 13/11 acabamos fazendo sexo sem uso do preservativo e houve ejaculação(não estou utilizando outro método de prevenção)pela minhas contas o meu período fértil seria partir do dia 22/11, gostaria de saber se ja posso fazer o teste de gravidez ou exame de sangue hcg? quantos dias apos a relação sexual podemos fazer o exame ou teste

• Kathy Mc – Take Note is my favorite of the new collection packs so thanks for the chance to win, Tina. WOW ~ your project is so detailed (not sure I’d have the patience) and what special memories it holds.

• Time gives perspective to we who are near-sighted. The far-sighted see much sooner and get out with lives and self-esteem intact. Glad you were far-sighted, and yes, the flaw is his and he chooses not to do anything about it. Ever.

• Everyone would benefit from reading this post

• I might be beating a dead horse, but thank you for posting this!

• Thanks for taking the time to post. It’s lifted the level of debate

• zu fördern. Dort sind sowohl neue deutsche Online Geschäftsideen als Anregung, wie beispielsweise moped.com als Messaging-Neudenker zu finden, wie auch etablierte Unternehmer mit neuen

• The ability to think like that shows you’re an expert

• Nutsedge is such a nuisance! Thanks for the great post on this!Do you have any wisdom to share on vine-borers? I lose my squash plants every gardening season to these… I just came in from my garden, and noticed my winter sqash (that is about to produce) is already infested! So disappointing!Thanks so much!Christi

• fev21Lore (de PH) Esse é O post!! q bom q pelo menos vc tem pensado mais a respeito desse stress… já é um bom começo, não?! :~]Vim aqui hj reclamar que vc andava meio ausente do blog, mas fiquei feliz! tive a impressão que a ausência daqui pode ter significado aproveitar seus dias de carnaval de uma outra maneira… Bjão!

• What a fun post and food adventure! I don’t have any Finnish colleagues, but I work with a bunch of Swedes who are constantly trying to get me to eat their weird licorice.

• Are you planning on crossing any international borders?Passports are for INTERNATIONAL travel. From Florida to New Jersey, you will be ALL in the UNITED STATES.No. A driver’s license is needed to pick up your paperless ticket. I’m pretty sure that’s it. +2

• PAWSOME!!! Just think of all the landscaping you could surprise your humans with! I think your Dad would be totally impressed if you dug up the fence around your yard! *kissey face*-Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

• Well put, sir, well put. I’ll certainly make note of that.

• oh wow! That is a gorgeous bag! I have been very excited to see what you got. I think you will get lots of use out of this lovely bag :) Enjoy!!

• Jag har väntat i 20 Ã¥r pÃ¥ denna konsert. Det var nämligen sÃ¥ att när Ziggy spelade pÃ¥ Grönan förra gÃ¥ngen var jag för ung att Ã¥ka dit. Jag deppade hela sommaren över det. När jag nu som vuxen fick chansen igen, var jag sÃ¥klart där, det enda som nu kan toppa 20 Ã¥rs väntan är en signerad affisch oxÃ¥

• Mary – I hold you in my prayers and carry you and your sister in my heart. Keep the faith and look to the stars. Your family is so special. Sending love……Pat

• In the complicated world we live in, it’s good to find simple solutions.

• All of these articles have saved me a lot of headaches.

• I fully appreciate the importance of building links towards your guest posts. However, I think many publishers fail to take advantage of this or put much emphasis on this is due to time and resources that it can take up.

• Gracias!! te entiendo perfectamente porque aún hoy, luego de haber escrito para un blog, soy seguidora de otros tantos y pocas veces hice algún comentario!Me alegra mucho haber podido transmitir todas estas emociones y que ustedes me acompañen, y obviamente, mucha suerte para tu 6 de abril!!!

• ce que vous dites de la meringue pourrait aussi se dire avec ces ces vers de Valéry’ dans le cimetiére marin« comme le fruit se fond en jouissancecomme en délice il change son absencedans une bouche où sa forme se meurt »

• //அய்யா… எனது வீட்டின் அருகே பல ஆட்டோ ஓட்டுனர்கள் உள்ளனர். அவர்களில் சிலர் எனக்கு பழக்கம். அதிக பணம் கேட்டு ஸ்டாண்டிலேயே நின்று பொழுதைக் கழிக்காமல், வரும் வாடிக்கையாளரை இழக்காமல் நியாயமாக ரேட்டு பேசி ஓட்டும் சாமர்த்தியசாலிகள், நன்றாகவே பணநெருக்கடி இல்லாமல் வாழ்கிறார்கள்.// அய்யயோ இந்தமாதிரி வசனம் பேசாதா ஓட்டுனர்களால் என்ன லாபம் நீங்க இன்னும் வளரனும் பாஸ்

• If not for your writing this topic could be very convoluted and oblique.

• dit :Bravo à toutes ces belles danseuses!!!Moi, ce qui m’impressionne, c’est de danser du classique sur de la musique moderne (référence à la vidéo du gala classique), en plus ça se marie super bien. C’est une des spécialités de Zaz… elle fait rarement des ballets classiques sur de la musique classique, du coup ça ne m’étonne plus !

• Deep thinking – adds a new dimension to it all.

• Just the type of insight we need to fire up the debate.

• This is the perfect post for me to find at this time

• A Big THANK YOU to our website benefactor Bro. Ronald Garrison who is Sr. Warden for Griffith Lodge and a new petitioner for Griffith Eastern Star. We sincerely appreciate your support of us!

• Dag nabbit good stuff you whippersnappers!

• Shoot, so that’s that one supposes.

• I actually wanted to write a brief note in order to appreciate you for all of the magnificent advice you are placing on this website. My extensive internet lookup has at the end of the day been rewarded with reasonable information to write about with my co-workers. I would tell you that many of us visitors actually are truly endowed to be in a remarkable place with so many outstanding people with very beneficial tips and hints. I feel very blessed to have used your entire web page and look forward to really more thrilling minutes reading here. Thanks once again for everything.

• Het mentale dieet plan van Katja Callens voor diabeten??????????????Ik kreeg er hypo’s van.i.v.m. met mijn diabetes beloofde Katja Callens mijn geld retour te storten.Nu bijna een jaar later heb ik nog geen cent ontvangen.Als het moeilijk wordt dan blokkeren zij hun e-mail .

• Rodnei disse:AINDA IREI SUREFAR ESSA DIREITA DE MATINHOS,A A ULTIMA VEZ QUE ESTIVE NESSE PICO EU TINHA 7 ANOS! VOCE SEMPRE SERÁ UN DOS MEUS ETERNOS IDOLO.PETERSON ROSA..UM ABRAÇÃO PRIMO.

• Renee, thanks for sharing this information. The figures on piracy are staggering. It’s no wonder software prices are so high.The open source movement will always be around in my opinion. There will always be niche markets for this and also programmers willing to flex their prowess for free (at least at first).

• I made the brownies twice: first using The Sneaky Chef “Brainy Brownies” recipe with “secret” ingredients spinach, wheatgerm and blueberries, then again substituting a mix of raspberries and blackberries for the blueberries. Those were actually much tastier. (I made a version of them again, this time pouring into mini-muffin tins to make small cupcakes but it’s the same recipe, just use a rectangle pan for brownies: Berry Brownies)

• I’m impressed you should think of something like that

• It is a place where a particular type of retiree is going to live his last days, especially warm, dry climate. In addition, golf, spas, low cost of living, low taxes.

• Hi…..I have recently started a blog, the information you offer on this site has helped me tremendously. Thanks for all of your time & work. “You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand.” by Leonardo DaVinci….

• Oh you could have some fun with this. I assume that a fund catering to investors in Mongolia, Uzbekistan, Paraguay, Papua (New Guinea), Estonia and Tajikistan isn't to have many takers, for economic or branding reasons.

• thanks that was a decent entertaining posting, tons of difficulties in the planet these days, and just about all we Sheeps do – is hunting what the celebrities do, for instance , although we somewhat should really aim on what is moving on in the entire world, it changes out to turn into a prison planet unless we start up fighthing to get our privileges back!

• I read your post and wished I’d written it

• I searched a bunch of sites and this was the best.

• Sendi þér baráttu og bata strauma elsku fallega Heiða.Þekki þig ekki, en get ekki annað en dáist af þér, þú ert alveg einstök manneskja:)KærleikskveðjaSigga Inga

• So here’s an exciting fact – tangential to the chips, but still exciting – if you google the phrase “celery carrots onion”, this little gem of a blog is currently the #4 hit.congrats, jen!!

2. You’ve taken an intelligent risk, not a blind one and I congratulate you on planning a great life journey. I’ m sure your videos are marvelous too. Where can one watch some of it online?

• Keep on writing and chugnigg away!

3. Kat

About to take a similar leap myself. Documentary film-making. We’re in Perth beginning of April and then onto New Zealand…then who knows! But it’s comforting to know I’m not alone in the ambition.
    Great story, I’m reading the the other blog entry as we speak.

• Knlegwdoe wants to be free, just like these articles!

• Glad I’ve finally found something I agree with!

• Could you write about Physics so I can pass Science class?

• Alright alright alright that’s exactly what I needed!

• I feel satisfied after reading that one.

• Poti sa incerci si Lucretia Ciobanu daca tot esti in Sibiu: Ridicate negura; Pleaca oile la munte; Bate vintu-n curmatura; De-ar fi luna de cu sara; Codrule batranule si celelalte…. Sunt sigur ca o sa iti placa ;D.

• Right on-this helped me sort things right out.

• Stay with this guys, you’re helping a lot of people.

• examine it closely. it may be a pair that was clipped off so that it looks like a single wire. If after you strip the end of the wire of insulation, you don’t see a second wire, I would go back to the other end and make sure there is a second wire there. If not, use the one wire to pull through a new pair of wires.Good luck +2

• I found myself nodding my noggin all the way through.

• God, I feel like I should be takin notes! Great work

• Toooda coleção ainda não chegou, mas a maioria das peças já!Várias peças chegam essa semana e na semana que vem, tipo a calça jeans vermelha e o vestido de borboletas!beijos!

• If only there were more clever people like you!

• I really appreciate free, succinct, reliable data like this.

• I reckon you are quite dead on with that.

• Today, while I was at work, my sister stole my iphone and tested to see if it can survive a thirty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

• I much prefer informative articles like this to that high brow literature.

• A moment indeed. How precious it must have been to hear your little sweetheart singing what she learned that morning. And the "keep to it" admonition? I needed that today, Elaine. And now I'm thanking God for giving me direction once again…

• Where I can get a manual about installation and configuration with CentOS using OSCAR for managing cluster?I have a little problem with the network, I’m using CentOS on the master node, but I have two nodes, with Fedora and Ubuntu, respectively. No problem if the nodes are with different OS?I wonder also how to configure the network, having a public network adapter and one for the cluster’s private network with the nodes and the master node.Thank you.AlexO

• It’s so true in our culture that tells us we can be anything WE want to be that we begin to actually believe that we should. And yet, our loving God is not pushy with His guidance toward us. He gently shapes and molds us. Even as adults with established careers, we should know that God still has plans for us. And those plans might even mean changes within our career or changing careers altogether.Oh, and I believe it’s (BO) and Luke Duke, not John. That’s the actor’s name. I just couldn’t let that go.

• I find it all sort of ironic. As technology has progressed we learned to preserve our food better and fewer and fewer people got sick from food poisoning. Now certain new technologies in food raising and processing are adding to our illness.

• I also live on Cottage Grove. When I’m out and about the neighborhood, there is always some sign that is encouraging – a flower budding beside broken bottles or a little tree that has started along the curb just trying to survive. I’m trying to form a non-profit organization called Lots of Hope, Inc. (You are first to know about this!) The goal is to give back to the vacant lots and to the neighborhood what has been taken – purpose and beauty. Thanks, Jeff, for sharing your story. I needed this encouragement today.Nancy Tetzlaff

• This is an inspiring art work. Thank you so much for the time you put into your work and share with us. I learn so much from you. I always look forward to your pieces .

• Love Tiny Prints! I have used them many of times for invitations. Have my eye on a few different holiday cards. Would love the gift card! Perfect timing.Lori J. San Jose, CA

• My hat is off to your astute command over this topic-bravo!

• Touchdown! That’s a really cool way of putting it!

• Superior thinking demonstrated above. Thanks!

• Colleagues at the UBC Asia Pacific Regional Office (APRO) in Hong Kong are asking if it is possible to obtain a recording of the recent Japanese election panel discussion, so that it can be uploaded to the APRO website. Could you please advise if this is possible? Thank you.

• Felt so hopeless looking for answers to my questions…until now.

• Always refreshing to hear a rational answer.

• I’m not easily impressed. . . but that’s impressing me! :)

• I can’t believe you’re not playing with me–that was so helpful.

• fredrik kullberg skriver: ApropÃ¥ den ”museala” hemsidan: hur menar du Ulf att Respons ska finansiera sin verksamhet om allt material läggs ut gratis pÃ¥ nätet? 1  0

• At last some rationality in our little debate.

• Review by J. Muench for Rating: I got a few of these for an upcoming warm weather vacation AND for yoga. Love them!!! The size for me was perfect (medium was accurate), they stay in place with no pulling, tugging, or re-adjusting. Fabric is nice and soft and I did not feel like a sticky mess from sweating in it–it wicked it away and it evaporated. I hope there will be more prints available soon! p.s. got from backcountry.com and their service was excellent!!!

• Your current positions constantly have got a decent amount of really up to date info. Where do you come up with this? Just declaring you are very inspiring. Thanks again

• only reviewed David Lynch's House Roast. Apparently he also has an espresso roast and decaf.@LizI would check out coffeegeek.com for reviews on good espresso machines. Price depends on how much you would sell your arm and leg for.Samuel,While David Lynch wasn't the best coffee I've ever had, it didn't have any substantial bitterness.

• You have shed a ray of sunshine into the forum. Thanks!

• Hey, good to find someone who agrees with me. GMTA.

• Vacuity (n).va·cu·i·tyn. pl. vac·u·i·ties  1. Total absence of matter; emptiness.2. An empty space; a vacuum.3. Total lack of ideas; emptiness of mind.4. Something, usually a Twitter remark made by an off-duty BBC producer or functionary, that is pointless or inane: a conversation full of vacuities.Vacuity, thy name is Jude Machin.   0 likes

• I’m really into it, thanks for this great stuff!

• Is communication and news in China in such a state that after days of a traffic jam cars were continuing to add to it? I feel like if I heard about a traffic jam that bad I would probably take the scenic route…

• Really trustworthy blog. Please keep updating with great posts like this one. I have booked marked your site and am about to email itto a few friends of mine that I know would enjoy reading..

• I see your point about the Dunning-Kruger effect. But, architect can show the same behavior though. I think I see a value of an architect to drive teams across varied skills and concerns but not the archetypal definition of the software architect where s/he delivered tomes from the tower.. I guess value of the architect is judged by the team including the non-developers ..

• @MaryI wonder whether perhaps a link exchange between NCNE and other women’s speakers listing sites could be organised? That’s totally whitehat SEO between sites with such relevant shared content/purpose.I’m involved in setting up No Chicks No Excuses, and will definitely bring this up as a worthwhile thing to pursue :)

• C’est n’importe quoi ,  » avoir l’air intelligent en ouvrant une bouteille de vin « .Tu doit lui lire du saint honorer de Balzac en même temps ou quoi ? ^^

• Action requires knowledge, and now I can act!

• Good evening Zenyatta,what a sweet pic of you two. I must say you do take lovely pictures. :) Thanks to your thoughtful people who keep them coming.I am actually recognizing some of the names you mentioned. I am learning.I wish for a restful night for you & Tasty, we all need our beauty sleep, you know.

• Not bad at all fellas and gallas. Thanks.

• é preciso não esquecer que o despacho que permitia o corte de sobreiros foi assinado, também, por telmo correia.com um pormenor de relevo: a data da assinatura foi falsificada!é o rectângulo e os seus “orgãos de soberania” no seu melhor…

• GhostEraser, you didn’t miss anything! I purposely made the other Belles pain ambiguous. Did Sabrina do it? Did they do it to themselves ala Three Stooges? And yeah…where is Sun??Snowy, it’s true that Sabrina has a sense of style but I don’t think it’s helping her much here especially in panel 4.Champ, there’s still more to come…!!MGC, I can tell you for certain that Vincent has had nothing physically to do with this fight (or mentally, spiritually, etc). It is true, in the end, Chloe always smiles at Sabrina’s expense. Maybe that will change this encounter?

• That insight would have saved us a lot of effort early on.

• Mikael Wiehe er alltid bra, selv om jeg ikke klarer den skÃ¥nske dialekten helt nÃ¥r jeg leser selv… "Hvor er det blitt av alle gutta" er "diktsporet" til ungdomstiden min, den er sÃ¥ bra! toril

• Exactly. Yet while only hardcore white supremacists claim that all those with fair skin in the world constitute a single people, many otherwise reasonable individuals accept the fiction that all those claiming Jewish ancestry living in different countries, speaking different languages, practicing different religions (or no religion at all) make up something called the “Jewish people,” which, as Citizen C pointed out above, is the premise that underlies Zionism.

• For comparison, here’s the earlier piece on U.S. college news sites. And before we get started, I have to send a big shout out to Mark Hamilton who provided me with a list of sites to check out. There are obviously many more Canadian news sites out there, and I hope to get to some more in the future. If you’re familiar with some Canadian schools who have online sites, reply in the comments.

• Cheers pal. I do appreciate the writing.

• Life is short, and this article saved valuable time on this Earth.

• for my own office. I’ve had the opportunity to see this at a conference and Lynn Terry featured this microphone on her blog recently with sound quality comparisons. The only drawback to this microphone is it is

• My KhanhSeptember 14, 2012 at 11:18 pmChào chị Tường Anh, chúc mừng nhà má»›i của chị và em mong được sis ở tốc Ä‘á»™ xe đạp chạy hihihihi. Chúc chị má»™t ngày vui vẻ.

• / Awesome! Great stories and photos! I need to get out of the studio, road trip and grab some images. It’s been too long. Thanks for the kick in the pants. JJ is classic.

• Eu estou usando mais o chrome justamente por ser rápido e confiável, se ficar ainda mais rápido vai ser muito bom.Catarino Postou em seu Blog: Consultor em Previdência Social.

• Well, it’s how the Communist hell on earth that was the Soviet Union imploded. They couldn’t keep up with the military and arms race with the USA AND keep their citizens in nails or oh yeah, food…It’s truly a cosmic joke that some of the worst tyrants in the world (Putin has dropped the mask) sit on a pool of oil that finances their hostility and stupid decisions (Chavez).

• quella tabella non dimostra affatto che ciò che dice Damiano sia sbagliato visto che si riferisce al sistema pensionistico e socio-sanitario accorpati; magari se hai una tabella che scorpora i due settori saresti anche tu più attendibile

• – I know you thought I was only Halloween obsessed, what with the pumpkins, popcorn, candy and treats- since it means family together, eating, and enjoying each other’s company.

• Den parfume lyder super lækker. Og jeg ville elske at kunne forære min skønne kæreste den. Vi har nemlig 7 Ã¥rs dag meget snart. Svaret er: Alexander SkarsgÃ¥rd

• that most of the delay take place due to manpower shortage and mistakes take place because of CONTRACT workers who cannot be accounted for the mistakes take place. Everybody in IPO says the recruitment should take place every year not every five years. But prasanth your RTI should have relived more details i think you had kept those for other posts in the Blog.

• Hey, subtle must be your middle name. Great post!

4. Amazing to hear stories from a fellow traveller. Myself and my best friend have been travelling for nearly 14 months now and having the time of our lives! :)

5. anna louca

thinking of quitting boring day job and going on a working holiday to new zealand, but worried 27 is too old/late in life??

• Steve

Nooooooo! never too late or too old. Age is only a number and your only as old as you feel, just follow your heart and step into your dreams.

No regrets just go for it and live life to the full

• Bri

for hitting NZ / OZ, any age under age 30 is perfect for getting the working holiday visa easier to get for the latter. I applied when for visa when 30, went travelling when I was 31 & kinda gutted I could only do a year in OZ!

• James

I wholeheartedly agree with all of the above. I hit NZ on a 1 Year WHV when I was nearly 29, got back to the Uk when I was over 30…applied for OZ visa before 31 and left for Australia just before 32.
        I’ve just spent 18 months there (combination of WHV & re-entry on Tourist visa), got better paid jobs (due to my age & experience I guess), had the time of my life and have only just got back to the UK, 3 months away from being 34.
        I don’t regret it any of it for a minute, it is literally never too late to follow your dreams! (well, unless you’ve past the visa age requirement!)

• Please keep thorniwg these posts up they help tons.

• Hi, your macaroons look so pretty :) May I know where you get those packaging from? I have been searhing without any luck. Really appreaciate if you could share the info.Thanks in advance

• I love this poster. The sheep are adorable. But, more importantly, it shows them kicking the black sheep out and over the border. Not waiting for the sheep to leave on its own.

• I would like you to inform me about the date and time of the next seminar. I think the seminar is really made for people like me. My mind is always diven with one thought “i can not do it”. It seems as if this seminar would definitely bring about a transformation in me from pessimism to optimism. And thereafter i can better think of my future.

• Many many quality points there.

• Hujan Sering Kali DAtangMengetuk setiap atap rumah anak adamMembawa nyanyian Membasahi alas kepiluanBulan menyinari setiap malam yang datangMemberi aura pada laut biruMemberi kesan pada dirimuSeakan mereka iklasAkan printah-NyaBagai Persahabatandia tak membutuhkanTetapi datang dengan senyuman Dan pulang dengan KebahagiaanBagai bumi dan langitTak ada yang dapat dipsahkanKecuali Takdir yang telah tertuliskan

• Thank you for being my own tutor on this matter. My partner and i enjoyed your article a lot and most of all enjoyed the way in which you handled the areas I regarded as controversial. You’re always extremely kind towards readers really like me and help me in my everyday living. Thank you.

• Hahahaha. I’m not too bright today. Great post!

• I’d venture that this article has saved me more time than any other.

• Touchdown! That’s a really cool way of putting it!

• Haha, shouldn’t you be charging for that kind of knowledge?!

• Jeg kom af med omkring 300 kr og synes faktisk jeg havde gjort et par godt køb. Min søster præsterede slet ikke at købe noget som helst, for der var sÃ¥ mange ting at hun ikke kunne vælge ;)

• It’s a joy to find someone who can think like that

• Thank you so much for this article, it saved me time!

• Q bonita labor el ayudar sinembargo so solamente la pueden realizar quienes tienen ese privilegio de solventar esa labor, yo ahora m encuentro desempleados soy madre soltera, es difícil ser las nose funciones me pueden ayudar? Espero su respuesta gracias dios nunca abandona. …

• Agnes22 jan 2013Impossible de supprimer l’agenda de mon agenda gmail, de plus psychocino n’est pas dans mes cercles. Je souhaite juste que ce soit retiré de mon agenda, je consulte régulièrement le site. MerciBien cordialement

• I am totally wowed and prepared to take the next step now.

• ok, deine Nachfrage scheint nicht ernsthaft zu sein, sondern lächerlich machen zu wollen – kein Problem. Dann klink ich mich aus. Und genieße den lebendigen Gott. Viel Spaß ohne Gott.

• Peyton Manning/Tom BradyEarl Campbell/Gale SayersJerry Rice/John Stallworth/T.OOzzie Newsome/Kellen WinslowGene Upshaw/ Gene hickersonRon Yary/ Art ShellBruce MatthewsReggie White/Micheal Strahan/Decon JonesJow Green/ henry JordanLarence Taylor/Ray lewis/Mike Singletary/Jack LambertChamp Bailey/Mel Blount/Dick LaneEd ReedWilly WoodAdam VinatairyJeff FeaglesDevin HesterVince Lombardi

• I too am so very sorry–I wish I was there to take away the pain–I wish there was something I could do to lend you a parachute–I wish I was there to cry, scream with you–Know that you are in my heart, on my thoughts, and in my prayers, dear Ruth…

• "Are you having fun?" "Uncle Field this is the best fun I have ever had. Are we going to Toontown now? And are we going to see Nemo tomorrow?" Just seeing the Joy on your niece's face would have been worth a million to me.Field, I'll subsidize a part of the trip. Send your receipts to my secretary, Wanda Sykes, at 2012 Bill Cosby Drive, Suite 711 Hollywood, CA, 91100.Your check is in the mail!

• Vacas de Carvalho,Não me consta que sejas pisco na alimentação, mas lá que andas magricela… andas!Sendo hoje dia do teu aniversário (espero que tenhas aberto o computador antes de mim), aproveita para te alimentares com mais rigor, bateres uma sestinha, e beberes uma pinga comemorativa. A ver se te aproximas do retrato próspero e saudável do aniversariante anterior.Para chatear o Valério, desejo-te um resto de dia muito feliz, e que o evento se repita durante muiiitos anos alegres.Um abraçoJD

• Wow, the house changed some, but not much. Lava rocks beneath the crabapple tree, nice touch, but removing those crabapples must be even more of a pain than when I had to do it. I wonder which tree that is in the backyard? I thought Dad got all of the poplars!!!! No more black metal railing on the porch, no geese on the garage door, and no muddy beige Ford Tempo in the driveway! Wonder if the Brownings still live next door…

• Minusta juuri esimerkiksi lakupekan kieltäminen on eräänlaista "valkoisen rodun" moitteettomuuden tunnustamista eikä mitään rasismin vastustamista.Nämä on aivan loistavia huomioita, kuinka objektiivisuuteen pyrkivät "ideologiat" ovatkin viimekädessä täysin subjektiivisia.

• "One thing is clear: the Republican Party can't win by talking like vdare.com."Yes they can, they just need for the economy to get sufficiently horrible. If unemployment is around 14% in 2012, the Republicans will be able to win on sheer racial resentment should they decide to go that route.

• Thanks for sharing. Your post is a useful contribution.

• Stay with this guys, you’re helping a lot of people.

• Elle est tout simplement bête et je crains qu’il y aura de plus en plus de haine et d’amertume chez les jeunes à force d’entendre ces idioties qu’on condamne plus…

• A minute saved is a minute earned, and this saved hours!

• I just need to say I am a beginner to blogging and site-building and certainly I really like this site. Most likely I am gonna bookmark your webblog . You certainly bring outstanding web content and reviews. Appreciate it for sharing your blog.

• February 6, 2013 In some respects I agree, but the problem with past coronations wasn’t so much that everyone got behind one candidate, but that the candidate wasn’t tested.If Justin is thoroughly tested by other candidates and the media and 60% of the party end up voting for him, that’s not necesarily a bad thing.

• I’ve been looking for a post like this for an age

• I was struck by the honesty of your posting

• Bien!!!!! Me alegro mucho Cecilia!!! Por fin!! Me alegro mucho!!!El post precioso. Y claro me chifla la vitrina creo que inglesa de roble…. preciosa, como el resto de casa ;=)Un besito y espero feliz de ver que lo has conseguido!

• 同本篇無關,我有相機事想問問 Patricia 你意見。返香港就敗家心癮起 [囧],原來想入 SLR,但一直鐘情既 pentax K200 突然停產,周圍都好難買到。所以想改投 PROSUMERæ©Ÿ,æ•—å°‘ D 之餘,細有細既靈活呢。其中有考慮 ricoh GX200,作為 GRDII 用家,請問你覺得 ricoh 這個牌子的聲譽和 GX200 如何呢 ?多謝回答

• Your articles are for when it absolutely, positively, needs to be understood overnight.

• Seriously! It’s pretty incredible what the body can do with practice, focus, and intention! Glad you enjoyed it. It’s one of those things you want to show your friends and say “see?? yoga IS badass!”

• Normally I’m against killing but this article slaughtered my ignorance.

• Such a deep answer! GD&RVVF

• choice harms someone else in the process that is. In this case, it’s not. I believe that freedom is well worth any risk and I would not hesitate to give it to my children.Ps. My kids have been in Martial Arts for years in all kinds of programs and it is every common for these “rogue” males to hang out in them … men with issues by most of socities standards. Which btw men drinking in a group with a lone 15 year old girl and letting her drink too falls right in that category.

• If your articles are always this helpful, “I’ll be back.”

• This piece was cogent, well-written, and pithy.

• Okay I’m convinced. Let’s put it to action.

• As far as Rose goes he was at 3990 hits when the Phillies released him at the end of the ’83 season. I not sure why they did that as well. The Reds could have signed him during the winter of ’83-84, instead he went to the Expos and the Reds traded for him in August of ’84. Another odd mix with those ’84 teams was that Al Oliver was with the Phillies and Dan Driessen was on the Expost.

• All three featured today are awesome, but the second one has MY jaw dropping! What a wonderful photo! I may have to join in the fun soon, but with competition like this it is a bit intimidating!Susan recently posted..

• You’re on top of the game. Thanks for sharing.

• Full of salient points. Don’t stop believing or writing!

• ya Allah…takutnyew sume nie….. Ya Allah jauhi la ak,family ak n para muslimin n muslimat daripada mati dlm keadaan begini Ya Allah…. mmg laluan nie slalu tjadi kemalangan, pemandu bas mmg selalu bawa laju n kadang2 diorg sengaja n kene kn pmndu kenderaan laen… pernah ak dihimpit bas,tp nasib bek Allah melindungi ak…. keinsafan n ketakut tuk bawa kenderaan makin mghantui ak….. Al-FATIHAH….

• Kim:Pro-democratic supporter but does not know the basic tenets of what it is and helps out the local leaders running Little Saigon. By abiding the First Amendment, followers of the Bill of Rights and Constitution are Un-American and therefore pro-Communist. Perfect logic of Jung Kim and friends in high places.

• I feel so much happier now I understand all this. Thanks!

• Nice post. I study something on totally different blogs everyday. It will all the time be stimulating to read content material from different writers and practice slightly something from their blog.

• a call to arms by a few thousand people, given the 70 million or so voters who were pro-Obama, is the real threat that the government will act upon.so go ahead and ‘resin up your bow, and play your fiddle hard’.

• I have not been able to upload any videos for the last two days.What is wrong? I have not had any problems in the past.Thanks…Donapostleds@aol.com

• I LOVE this idea! I could live off of sweet potatoes, and when I stumble across yet another way to enjoy the delicious vegetable, I get very excited. I can't wait to make these chips!

• I’m shocked that I found this info so easily.

• JeÅ›li Å»aba wszystkiego nie zżarÅ‚a jeszcze to i my chcemy my my my :D Basiu CUDNE zdjÄ™cia!Wiesz o co mi chodzi :) Wszystko takie… wyważone!Jak zaczarowane!ZrobiÄ™ wszystko, żeby kupić te bilety :D :*PSWczoraj zamknęłam w sÅ‚oiczkach dżem… morelowy :D

• vincnt38 / 站長你好!ASUS P525 WM6安裝後,旋轉方塊時"SMS,網路,行事曆"å’Œ"Music,Photos,Videos"的畫面捷徑可正常執行;但"聯絡人"那頁卻沒有動作.執行TouchSetings時會出現"Cannot read existing settings – is HTC TouchFLO installed?"然後MediaHub可設定.但Launcherå’ŒWeather的部份無法設定及SAVE會出現"Could not save weather settings – is HTC Homeplug installed?System.NullReferenceException: NullReferenceExceptionæ–¼TouchSettings.Form1.save RegistryEntries()æ–¼TouchSettings.Form1.Menu Item2_Click()æ–¼System.Windows.Forms.MenuItem.OnClick()æ–¼System.Windows.Forms.MenuProcessMnuProc()"版主回覆:(11/22/2009 03:48:39 PM)你有先安裝HTC HOMEå—Ž???

• It’s hard to believe that there’s a budget crisis when people like Birgenau think we have enough money to pay for the education of illegal aliens in the UC system. The idiots are truly running the asylum.

• Que portal este, tan increíble.Acabo de ver una vieja imagen de la Iglesia de Santiago.Allí se casaron mis padres el 29 de Marzo de 1925 a las 7 de la mañana.Gracias por traerme este recuerdo.

• Despair is counterproductive. If you really want to abandon hope, this isn't the place to do it.You can either think outside the box or go down with the ship. Extremes of despair and breastbeating do no one any good.

• Ana comentou em 23 de agosto de 2011 às 10:29. Ola! Gostaria de saber se a Julia já usou o batom da MAC Snob ou Saint Germain em algum tutorial. Pela busca não encontrei. Qual a diferença entre eles? Qual é menos rosa?

• At last, someone who comes to the heart of it all

• Very good article. I’ve found your site via Google and I’m really glad about the information you provide in your articles. Btw your blogs layout is really messed up on the Kmelon browser. Would be cool if you could fix that. Anyhow keep up the great work!

• You Sir/Madam are the enemy of confusion everywhere!

• Das Vorherbild habe ich absichtlich weggelassen. Denk einfach an den Riesen von “Spuk unterm Riesenrad” – das passt dann etwa. :) Zum Flammen: ein Wattebausch wird um die Schere gewunden, in Öl getränkt und entzündet. Eine extrem gefährliche Sache, die den ganzen Mann erfordert. Und zur Sicherheit steht auch stets ein Kollege mit Feuerlöscher bereit … :)

• I love the ZIP Dry Paper Glue and have been using it for quite some time now. It is the best and I never have enough on hand it seems. But, those 40% off weekly coupons to various stores if nothing else needs to be purchased, I now use it for the glue.

• Thought it wouldn’t to give it a shot. I was right.

• Also, meine Liste hier nochmal ergänzt, nach Jahrzehnt. Ich nehme mir mal 5 Filme vor, sind jeweils einer von euch dabei, damit wir auch was zum Austauschen haben.Miss Julie (1951) von Alf SjöbergL’Albero degli zoccoli (1978) Ermanno OlmiThe Cook, the Thief, his Wife, and her Lover (1989) (Danke, Lena)Farewell My Concubine (1993) Chen KaigeMeek’s Cutoff (2010) (Danke, Sonja)Nochmal, also für euch alle passt der 10.November 2012 am besten? Bei mir müsste es da ganz gut gehen.

• Anna Corbett

Could not agree more with all of the replies on this!

27 is DEFINITELY not too old – the standard working holiday visa is 18-30 so that tells you something if nothing else does.

What’s that phrase? I’d rather have a life of ‘oh well’s’ than a life of ‘what if’s'…

• Tasha

27 is far from too old, I’m nearly 31 and will be heading to NZ in June, Go for it, you only have one life that’s my Moto, I went to Oz on a working visa when I was 24 for 18mths and loved it, I haven’t managed to shift the bug so New Zealand is next on my list, your NEVER to old to travel, you just need some cash, motivation, a good sense of humour, common sense and the willingness to appreciate every moment of traveling!! Go for It!!! :)

• Sam

You are NEVER too old. I met a retired Kiwi couple who toured all over China via night trains (whereby a 24hr journey is considered a pretty short ride). Inspiring, and given that it’ll be that point in life we have the most time and money, I hope I’ll be able to jump on the same trains they did.

6. Georgios

Nowadays travelling is easy ,you just need a bit of money in your bank account,nothing extraordinary about that .If you can pay your way around the world too, that´s an achievement and worth the time and trouble.With chaper airfares and accommodation many tourists think of themselves as tough travellers beacuse they just carry a backpack worth a bit of money.A positive attitude and friendliness is a must.Peace to all.

7. traveller

Oh, so that travel vid outside STA in Victoria is actually a real life account of an epic adventure Phew…….it has given me so much inspiration and a reminder that I simply MUST keep travelling. It usd to face me as I was crossing the road and I would linger in front of it with butterflies in my stomach. I did the WHV to Australia a few years ago and I applied just before 30 (but left or Oz just before31st birthday.), so, no 27 is not too old. Best thing ever to do (for me).

I’m now back in London (in a job I don’t really like) and thinking of how to simply follow my bliss. My next role MUST be travel related….where my constant ‘rabbiting on’ about my travels is an asset lol.

• Anna Corbett

It is indeed a real life adventure! So glad it inspired you, it does us every time we see it.
      ^Anna

• So true. Honesty and everything redzingoec.

• Thanks for introducing a little rationality into this debate.

• And to think I was going to talk to someone in person about this.

• The factcheck COLB had a DEBOSSMENT when Hawaii's DOH has an embossed seal.It's an "innie" not an "outie" as it should be. Total obvious FRAUD.

• Thanks Jessa – that is so sweet, especially since I’m feeling like my belly gets bigger everyday! I haven’t started wearing actual maternity clothes yet, but am definitely loving the items in my closet that have breezy empire waists. This green dress worked perfectly.

• – The judges in Texas certainly seem to just agree with whoever is in front . That’s why companies choose to file cases there.@Fab – Thanks man!! That’s the link I was thinking of but couldn’t remember. I’ll add it to the bottom now

• Rosol a battu le non-euclidien ? Excellent ! Parfait ! Il me plaît de plus en plus. Un homme bon.Canal qui investit dans le tennis, haha, on voit que les Qataris sont passés par là ; faute de grives on mange des merles !

• I could watch Schindler’s List and still be happy after reading this.

• “Any chance all the Merrill execs will be giving back 78 cents of their bonus money from the past 5-6 years?”No.This has been another edition of Easy Answers To Easy Questions.

• Back in school, I’m doing so much learning.

• that big, bold baubles are sticking around for spring–and I want more. The necklaces in the Ana Locking Spring 2010 collection, for example, are the perfect examples of bold necklaces that are light enough for spring. I

• Yes kids can be so brutally honest without knowing it. I also enjoy watching their different little personalities. Some small children come right up to my son in his wheelchair and high five him without seeming to notice that he is any different while others keep their distance and just watch.

• I’m trying to get in touch with Maestro J, I keep sending emails, but never receiving a respond. I would like to hire him to play for my birthday party July 21, 2012. Here in Cincinnati,Ohio. Would you please send me a email letting me know if he can play and if so what would it cost me? Thank you Hope to hear from you ASAP.

• I like the helpful info you provide in your articles. I’ll bookmark your blog and check again here frequently. I am quite sure I will learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

• Such an impressive answer! You’ve beaten us all with that!

• Greetings through California! I’m bored to tears to death in the office so My partner and i decided to see your site on my personal iphone in the course of lunch break. I love the information you offer here as well as can’t delay to have a look when I get home. I’m amazed at exactly how fast your blog loaded on my mobile phone.. I’m even if it’s just using WI-FI, just 3G.. Anyhow, great weblog!

• You can use a blender. I put flax seeds in all the smoothies I make so you’d just put the whole seeds in the blender first and grind them.Lynn

• Aw, what a sweet dog! I have a cat named Whiskey. We adopted him 2.5 years ago but it feels like we've had him forever. He's about 10 years old and loves to stretch out on my lap in the evening while I blog and watch TV. My son loves him, and Whiskey tolerates my son. :)

• This is a most useful contribution to the debate

• merhaba ben 2003 yilindan bu yana tarim bagkuru yatirmaktayim bundan once yurt disinda 1989 2000 tarihleri arassinda calistim yaklasik 10 yillik borclanmam var sayarsak ne zaman emekli ola bilirim

• Hi, Neat post. There’s a problem with your site in internet explorer, would test this… IE still is the market leader and a large portion of people will miss your wonderful writing because of this problem.

• There’s nothing like sticking to an opinion in spite of the facts.Consider this yet another request for burgerboy to run for City Council. There have been so many people suggest it, we’re going to need an acronym for it.

• Adeline dit :L’écharpe rouge vif que je suis en train de tricoter. L’hiver a commencé et la Mamie qui est en moi vient de se réveiller. Du coup le soir je tricote des écharpes! Parce que je tricote pas très bien alors les écharpes c’est l’étape facile…

• Your #5 is brilliant…and so powerful! I practiced this today and it worked MAGIC…I could feel the lightheartedness abound! What FUN to be happy and share it with everyone around us!

• Was totally stuck until I read this, now back up and running.

• Articles like this really grease the shafts of knowledge.

• bonjourmagnifique livre ;) dans les trois villes je mettrai bruxelles pour sa diversité et ses quartiers disparates et animés, Copenhague pour sa mini petite sirène et ses rues bien propres et Londres pour son coté décalé.Bonne journéeEwaell Basmodee21(at)yahoo(point)fr

• Here’s my Politically Incorrect Poem for you, Bobby!The Turncoats are coming,Armed with Bats are in their Belfry,One Green Light for the B.S. (Barack Shit) of Obama,And, Two Red Lights for the M.S. (McCain Shit) of John,And, I on the opposite Blog will be,Ready to write and spread the alarm,Let Freedom Ring Again in this Land!

• That’s a mold-breaker. Great thinking!

• : concernant l’EVSI, comme l’EV, n’y a-t-il pas possibilité un effet retard comme toi même le soupçonnait lorsque j’évoquais la moindre espérance de vie chez les ex-allemands de l’Est (Benj a écrit Le 01 octobre 2012 à 22h43 ci-dessus : “Et ce serait intéressant de voir l’effet de l’arrivée à un âge avancé des allemands qui ont subi la RDA pendant leur jeunesse sur l’espérance de vie.”)Les effets d’une politique ou d’une crise sont rarement immédiats.

• The paragon of understanding these issues is right here!

• Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I really feel strongly about it and adore understanding much more on this subject. If achievable, as you gain experience, would you thoughts updating your weblog with much more details? It is extremely helpful for me.

• You can always tell an expert! Thanks for contributing.

• What a pleasure to find someone who thinks through the issues

• Berarti mbak nunik mendapat perhatian tuh..jadi dihafal sekali komentarnya heeeee, jadi ikutan salam kenal nich.. pasti dilempar sama mbak nunik budiarnaya selesai posting Membangun Surga dalam Keluarga

• Do youve got a spam problem on this site; I also am a blogger, and I was wondering your situation; weve got developed some good approaches and were looking to trade solutions with other folks, be sure to fire me an e-mail if planning to pursue.

• Well done to think of something like that

• Play informative for me, Mr. internet writer.

• I believe this will be a success. Why do you ask? Because it not only will improve your natural search rankings, but also your paid search efforts. Think about it, your quality scores based on your top keyword phrases included in your vanity url – it’s a win-win. If you can afford it, I would highly recommend it.

• Zní to stejnÄ› logicky jako VaÅ¡e příspÄ›vky a linky na jedno brdo nezávisle od tématu. Budete chtít pochopíte, nebudete chtít, tak s tím nic nenadÄ›lám.

• You want to capture the old school conservatives like myself. Go back to the wisedom of Adam Smith. A 15% tax on every dollar. Tax every church, business and individual, 15% flat tax and no exceptions. If the federal government can’t get all it’s revenue out of that then do it the old fashion way, 10% tariffs on all imports except for strategic resources, bonds, and resource ventures with businesses.

• Bonjour,Désolé si ma question est hors sujet.Je suis à la recherche de livres pour un usage professionnel.De livres traitant en particulier des difficultés du français (accord, mot composé, syntaxe, etc.)Peut être avez vous des outils de travail à me/nous recommander ?Cordialement,Olivier

• I suspect that establishing this database was timed to provoke people frightened by free citizens bearing arms to oppose the carry bills. It got pulled when they realized that the opposite effect was happening, with people being outraged and fighting back.

• definitivamente….esto es lo que necesitaba una bofetada con guante blanco , para descubrir la escencia de la duda .ahora se que quiero ser y como lo viviré …no más presente desperdiciado y sin utilidad …estas lagrimas …ahora derramadas me darán el fruto que hasta hoy no quería arrancar de este árbol llamado vida…..gracias por estas palabras…nunca te olvidaré gracias que dios te bendiga……

• 1 ur paying for the brand name google and asus rather than some cheap brand plus 4.1 hasan amzing voice feature that many people say that the new google voice is bettter than siri

• Along with a home equity lender approves the homeowner for a payment agreement commensurate with your application. That doesn’t have to show to the very fact that they can’t really afford, and then the business a personal guaranty.

• Many many quality points there.

• Concordo na parte do atalho dos fracos.Putz, mas, justamente por sermos fracos ( compara-se a folha salarial dos postulantes ao G4), os erros contra incomodam mais.Fora todos esses àrbitros Robin Hood às avessas!A propósito, já esqueci.

• Four score and seven minutes ago, I read a sweet article. Lol thanks

• I am wondering the names of both songs used for this video…especially the first one. I know its I love to see the temple but I couldnt find it anywhere. Awesome video!

• 14316Sep752858Kevin 541Thank you, brother! I shall be praying for you as well! I have found that we are few and far between as to our views and stance in relation to this struggle. Praise be to God our Father who ransomed us through the cross by the blood of His Son and sealed us in His Spirit.I shall feel free to add my two cents, or ten cents, or quarter-piece if that’s alright with you! =)VA:F [1.9.20_1166](from 3 votes) 155

• I can already tell that’s gonna be super helpful.

• Matt,You’re exagerating the importance of a single word. They did leave. There is no implication of voluntary or forced in my description.Try not to think the worst of every comment. Its a misrepresentation of my views.

• Hey! – Først vil jeg lige sige at din blog er vildt spændende.Jeg sÃ¥ det her indlæg, og faldt over den fantastiske jakke du har pÃ¥, mÃ¥ jeg spørge hvor den er fra? Bliv endelig ved med at blogge!

• There’s nothing like the relief of finding what you’re looking for.

• The expertise shines through. Thanks for taking the time to answer.

• Really adorable! I have recently acquired a packet of blue poppy seeds. Would love to try this recipe of yours. :) But i reckon would be tough since i don't have the cutter right?

• Great beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your site, how can i subscribe for a blog website? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear idea

• That’s a posting full of insight!

• Wow! Great to find a post with such a clear message!

• I’ve heard you can use custard powder instead of eggs for a vegan version, but haven’t tried it myself. There’s no real point to puddings when you’re cooking for one on a budget. You just spread some old bread with jam and figure that’s good enough.Gingerbread, though, I could eat all day.

• Hello, you used to write magnificent, but the last few posts have been kinda boring… I miss your tremendous writings. Past several posts are just a little out of track! come on!

• Anonimo scrive:1 marzo 2010 alle 22:30    Mi sembra che il Borzacchini è già da un po’ che caa fori dar vaso… roba da coccodrillo del mese direi!

• I really couldn’t ask for more from this article.

• skriver:hej ! jag har gjort kategorierna, sparat och allting, men de kommer inte upp i menyn, det stÃ¥r bara kategorier som en rubrik men det kommer inga kategorier liksom. är det nÃ¥got fel pÃ¥ kodmallerna eller hur gör man för att det skall fungera?

• A lot of thanks for your own effort on this site. Kim take interest in conducting investigations and it’s really simple to grasp why. Many of us know all about the lively means you provide efficient things by means of the blog and attract contribution from some others about this area of interest and our child has always been being taught so much. Take pleasure in the remaining portion of the year. You’re doing a really great job.

• 50247Grand Muzombo 3c | 3b (4617:04) 28bPASTEUR PEDOPHILE? NON, NON ET NON! “LA PETITE” ETAIT DEJA MAJEURE AU MOMENT “DES FAITS”. TANTINE ANNA(LA MAMAN ADOPTIVE DE GLORIA ET GLODY) EST LIBRE DE S’EXPRIMER SUR LE SITE DE SON CHOIX! “LES GOUTS ET LES COULEURS NE SE DISPUTENT PAS!”. NOUS DIT L’ADAGE. WAPI BA $2000 USD YA COTISATION E BOTI MAPAPU? AAAAH QUAND L’ESCROQUERIE VOUS TIENT PAR LA BARBICHETTE!! ff

• I like what you guys are up also. Such smart work and reporting! Carry on the excellent works guys I have incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it’ll improve the value of my website

• mmmmmmmmm in effetti qualcosa ci vuole per capire in quale foto siamo e chiedere di rimuoverla, però non è garantito che le trovi tutte e preferisco disattivarla. Facebook e Google mi fanno venire una gran paranoia ormaiAvete mai pensato a Google che prima indicizza, poi crea un navigatore, successivamente un Sistema Operativo, e ora se non usi il suo navigatore ti dà i DNS targati google. "A pensar male degli altri si fa peccato, ma spesso si indovina."

• I like to party, not look articles up online. You made it happen.

• I’ve been looking for a post like this for an age

• Stands back from the keyboard in amazement! Thanks!

• COLEGAS APRESENTEM FACTOS… só lançam para o ar!! Há valentes no deitar a baixo, mas apresentar factos ninguém diz nada!! Sabem cm faz o ratinho, só xia… iiiiiiiiiihiiiiihiiiiiihiiiiiii

• Yo Semtex, have u heard the studio version yet??…im really anxious to hear more songs from Ye’s upcoming album…he’s going in a totally different direction with this….this has not been done in hip-hop yet…except for maybe Cee-lo and Dre 3000 branching out into different genres..but Ye is about to change it up for real!!

• Great website…[…]we like to honor many other internet sites on the web, even if they aren’t linked to us, by linking to them. Under are some webpages worth checking out[…]……

• Unbelievable how well-written and informative this was.

• Om du inte redan har den, se till att skaffa Bizarre Books av Russell Ash & Brian Lake. Den är full av böcker i den där stilen.

• Awesome you should think of something like that

• SEO: Building Brands on Google…How you can take advantage of the synergy between quality content, SEO and building brands in the modern social search environment. Explains about getting your audience to sit up and take note of your message so you can improve your conversion rate….

• Hello and thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your nice comment! So great that you, from the beautiful provence found the way to my little place. Love your blog, your typical french style and your gorgeous pictures. Would you like to make a link exchange? hearty greetings to your heart in Provence, Mira from belle-blanc!

8. SCK

I think Saxon’s is a case of like attracting like…so much passion only attracts more of the same stuff….and like a magnet that lures iron filings, adventures (and misadventures!) become your constant companions, travel is really about finding the simplest always-under-your-nose type of experiences….immersing yourself in them…and realising how divine they really are. And then never getting enough of them!

9. I’m truly pleased for the proprietor of the website who has distributed this wonderful paragraph at here.