Burning Man Festival comes to Europe!

Burning Man Festival comes to Europe

Famously held in a desolate Nevada desert at the tail-end of summer, Burning Man Festival is upping sticks and crossing the pond to unleash its craziness in Europe.

Burning Man

For the uninitiated, Burning Man Festival is an annual, week-long event that is certainly not for the faint-hearted. Based three hours north of Reno and attracting around 70,000 revellers, the event’s arid setting is a million miles away from the highly corporate, sticky mud fests we’re used to here in Britain and Europe.

A celebration of art, culture, love, community and entertainment, the gathering’s Black Rock City is heavily influenced by thought-provoking principles such as self-reliance, self-expression and decommodification, making for a peaceful vibe and aesthetic that wouldn’t look out of place in a sci-fi move.

Burning Man – a not-for-profit establishment – is keen to bring its temporary, open-to-everyone metropolis across the Atlantic to enable more people to sample its inimitable atmosphere, whilst immersing in the back-to-basics ideologies the festival’s foundations are built upon.

Although the main event will still take place in America in August, the organisers have established a Netherlands-based sister festival named Where The Sheep Sleep. With a tag line of “A dream you dream alone is only a dream, a dream you dream together is reality”, the ten Black Rock principles will manifest themselves through art installations, awe-inspiring sculptures and endless self-expression to encourage its inhabitants to live better, more fulfilling lives.

Where the Sheep sleep Map

Image: burningman.nl/where-the-sheep-sleep/

The three-day Netherlands Burning Man festival will take place in Veluwe between 29 and 31 July 2017. If you’ve always wanted – but never dared – to experience Burning Man in the unforgiving US desert, this European chapter offers the perfect opportunity to see what it’s all about.

If you’d like to attend, you need to register with Burning Man Netherlands through their Facebook group. Once a member, you can purchase tickets as and when they come on sale.

1. Yo uso chocolate para cubrir, pero cuando son temáticos y de colores uso las coberturas sabor chocolate blanco y no sé porque en ocasiones después de un rato algunos no todos se cuartean,he cuidado las diversas variables, es decir , cake pop no muy frío, cobertura templada, meterlos a la nevera, no meterlos y aún no doy, aparte nos son todos solo algunos ,pero sí me frustra porque me importa mucho el acabado y aunque a veces no se nota tanto soy obsesiva con la calidad de mi trabajo.
    fake tag heuer new watches http://www.watchheuer.ru/

• That’s a we-lothlught-out answer to a challenging question

• Leuk jurkje voor de feestdagen, LBD met een twist zeg maar Ik ben er nog steeds niet over uit wat ik aan moet gaan doen met alle gelegenheden die eraan komen, maar dit lijkt me een kanshebber. Lastiggg Waar verkopen ze het merk ZoYou? Het armbandje is cute!(BTW: thanks dat je me bent gaan volgen, ik vind jouw blog ook erg leuk en ga hem toevoegen. Wilde je nog zeggen dat in je reactie bij mij nog je oude blog staat!)

• I’d like to know how one can get comfortable charging customers for what you think your services are worth, when there are so many yoga studios providing classes at very low cost…

• fantastic points altogether, you simply won a new reader. What might you recommend about your post that you made a few days in the past? Any certain?

• andika – ok, rendben, az úgy biztos egyszerűbb lesz, meg hát sokkal személyesebb is.aniko – közben megtaláltam a rendelésed, bár nem volt könnyű, de elég egyértelmű, mert 2 példányos és vidéki rendelés csak egy volt. szóval írtam emailt az ott megadott címre.

• You’ve hit the ball out the park! Incredible!

• ask.me.why.Ikeep on loving you when it clear that you dont feel the SAME WAY FOR ME THE PROBLEM IS THAT AS I CANT FORCE YOU TO LOVE ME I CANT FORCE MY SELF TO STOP LOVING YOU. Dear.ronaldo DONt.forget.me you are always in thought

• Awesome you should think of something like that

• - The details & styling are awesome and you captured it beautifully!! I don’t think anyone else could have done such an amazing job like you. August 5, 2011 – 1:56 pm

• Nøj, hvor er det strengt! Hende damen burde virkelig skamme sig… En undskyldning fortjener hun godt nok ikke, efter den mÃ¥de at opføre sig pÃ¥.

• No loose people (western people) only start three wars where they have killed over 1,000,000 brown men. Well its not big deal though, they were all “terrorizers” I will say it again, its not only people of MIM’s faith – Islam, who think these things about white women. Its Indians, middle easterners, latin americans, asians. Probably around 80% of the world.

• PQ VC NÃO ACC MEU COMENTARIO? NÃO FALO NADA DEMAIS SÓ APENAS UMA PERGUNTA NORMAL, OU VC ESTA DESCRIMINANDO PQ NÃO ABLO ESPANHOL??? OBRIGADO HEIM.

• We definitely need more smart people like you around.

• Visste ikke at Mor Ã…se hadde et slikt garn. Det mÃ¥ prøves. Halsen ble lekker. En slik liten sak fiffer opp en kjedelig genser. Kos deg pÃ¥ Nordmøre!

• I searched a bunch of sites and this was the best.

• Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the images aren’t loading correctly. I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I’ve tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same outcome.

• I can’t believe I’ve been going for years without knowing that.

• Hi, I just hopped over to your web site through StumbleUpon. Not somthing I would normally read, but I liked your thoughts none the less. Thank you for making some thing well worth browsing.

• commented on the phenomenon in an interview at some point.Does it do history disrespect to remove or highly abstract atrocities? My non-answer: The answer is no doubt extremely complex and thankfully Gaslamp is not making historical games so we can side-step or modify issues as we see fit.(Though of course we intend to do it with respect to the history we reference.)

• Fascinating blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog stand out. Please let me know where you got your theme. Many thanks

• God, I feel like I should be takin notes! Great work

• Ciobanu spune:Dacă prin “apostolat” aÅ£i avut in vedere catehizarea tuturor membrilor Bisericii, cred că vă referiÅ£i la nevoia reintroducerii instituÅ£iei catehumenatului, ce se ocupa de cateheză, ce era în trecutul Bisericii.P.S.: cer scuze pentru unele neregularităţi gramaticale în mesajele precedente.

• I was 45 days shy of 40!!!! LOL. My first TR baby was born when I was 34 then almost 37 for my second and lastly almost 40! The pregnancies were normal like my first 3. I highly recommend Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center they are very professional but with a great personal caring touch!

• Finding this post has answered my prayers

• I truly can’t believe this happened! This was her first? Crazy!! You got some amazing photos anyway – what a special time to get to capture!Also – I’m glad to hear you say you had a teensy bit of baby fever.. The hospital seems like the scary part, and if it made you want another baby, then I guess it’s not ALL bad after all

• hello!,I love your writing very so much! proportion we keep up a correspondence more approximately your article on AOL? I require an expert in this house to unravel my problem. May be that’s you! Having a look ahead to see you.

• Thanks for sharing Jackson, can you do the same with FCSH? And also disable all trace() – as in Flash IDE? I am looking for to compile the SWF server side, preferably using FCSH (for speed).

• I am totally wowed and prepared to take the next step now.

• You inspired me to visit your former local Target to purchase a warm and soft robe to wear 75% of the time I am at home BUT THEY HAD STOPPED SELLING WARM and SOFT ROBES because apparently it’s spring now. I was not pleased, and am now cold.

• I enjoy your writing style really enjoying this website. “What people say you cannot do, you try and find that you can.” by Henry David Thoreau.

• tsk, young lad…you told me you were a Conservative. (Gasp!) Were you lying, were you misleading me? Silly, silly Obamaphite.Now off with you. Go watch those Gossip Girl episodes you recorded on your parent’s DVR and leave the adults alone to talk about adult things.

• Szia! Miután közzétettem a bejegyzésem és a gasztro.blog-on olvasgattam vettem észre, hogy milyen hasonló a mai receptünk, csak te kicsit megelÅ‘ztél! ;-) Remek a recepted! :-D

• and @Roshawn. This isn’t a mind-blowing ‘experiment’ for most of us — it’s everyday life to make our own meals and brown-bag our lunch. I’d be broke if I did otherwise (not to mention the food is extremely unhealthy when you eat out). Our one splurge is sushi or sandwiches from the deli, maybe once a month..-= Rainy-Day Saver´s last blog .. =-.

• You write so honestly about this. Thanks for sharing!

• Appreciating the commitment you put into your blog and detailed information you offer. It’s nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same out of date rehashed material. Excellent read! I’ve bookmarked your site and I’m including your RSS feeds to my Google account.

• Big help, big help. And superlative news of course.

• Thanks for sharing. Always good to find a real expert.

• Unbelievable how well-written and informative this was.

• JJ: Think what that means…..don’t get an itchy trigger figure….you’ll turn into albani. ChiFi, What exactly does this mean?Albani: you say it yourself…you get bored and go stir crazy….

• Hey there this is kinda of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding knowledge so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• The new look is HORRIBLE. At least give us an option between the new format and the old one. Youtube, please do not become like Facebook and change the format on us every few months.

• There’s nothing like the relief of finding what you’re looking for.

• Oj har de det, sÃ¥ gøy det er jo nærmere og letter Ã¥ kjøre til… For meg ihvertfall for der er jeg mere kjent…. hi hi… Da vet jeg hvor jeg snart mÃ¥ ta turen, har jo pÃ¥skefri sÃ¥ mulig jeg mÃ¥ dit da…Tusen takk for tipset….Ha en fin kveldklem victoria

• I’d must examine with you here. Which isn’t something I usually do! I enjoy studying a post that can make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

• Woah nelly, how about them apples!

• This is crystal clear. Thanks for taking the time!

• Du chocolat blanc avec des fraises, l’idée me plait bien. En revanche, je ne sais pas où je pourrais trouver ce fameux choco blanc à la violette. Bisous à toi,Lisanka

• Sounds like our weather here in Arizona… nights are cooling down a little, but not a whole lot!Love this and am going to make me a table runner.. or two! Thanks so much for sharing it.

• Hi, I just found your blog via Bing. Your post is truly applicable to my life right now, and I’m really happy I discovered your website.

• Kudos! What a neat way of thinking about it.

• Wonderful explanation of facts available here.

• I’m still learning from you, as I’m making my way to the top as well. I absolutely liked reading everything that is posted on your blog.Keep the tips coming. I enjoyed it!

• · Maybe the flat feeling is also partially due to Summer nearly being over? I always felt February, even though it’s the shortest month of the year, would take forever to end and move into my favourite season… fabulous Autumn! That lipstick is adorable! Definitely almost too good to use.

• 3.5″?  Too big!  I’m perfectly happy with the 2.5″ screen on my Palm/HP Pre, the whole phone being just under 4″ in length.  I’d love to have something that size with a high-res screen and an Android OS, for I am getting sick & tired of the bugs that keep cropping up in WebOS 2.2.4, forced upon all Pre2 users by HP.

• Shoot, who would have thought that it was that easy?

• That’s a smart way of looking at the world.

• Thanks for contributing. It’s helped me understand the issues.

• faite parvenir se message pour qu’il puisse me donner du taf ou alors juste ouvrir une entreprise pour que je puisse taffer rien de plus apré s’il veut il pourrais finir de payer ma maison

• What jumped out at me, after reading this post, was another post you wrote (?? maybe ??) some time ago. It dealt with Texas governor's desire to leave the Union. These wackos will try something, it will fail, and then they'll have to be bitch slapped back in place.Ok, I have to go work on the potty training.

• We Canadians have a lot of sin taxes. That is what they are called. Booze, smokes and junk food are all taxed. A bag of chips or a case of pop from the supermarket are all taxed but a bag of potatoes and a can of juice are not. We still have a lot of very unhealthy Canadians.

• Action requires knowledge, and now I can act!

• I get a portable variation regarding Chrome upon an external get and also I want to move this recent Safari options style our notebook Firefox to barefoot jogging.. . Is that this achievable?.

• Hey, good to find someone who agrees with me. GMTA.

• It’s imperative that more people make this exact point.

• This is what we need – an insight to make everyone think

• Vá á Bardamerma Srª Educadora Margarida Moreira .Agora é licenciada em Ciências da Educação …pois vá á merda na mesma e traga a amostra nos dentes para sabermos e tremos a certeza que lá foi.Disse .Beijão para todos

• Anche io l'ho provato. Ho avuto quasi subito l'invito, ho invitato a mia volta e poi.. non sapevo in realtà che farmene. (vorrei dire la stessa cosa di Buzz, se è per questo, ma potrebbe essere un mio limite, questo)

2. I think that this is a shirt which you want, that Tshirt says hobby about Dogs of Your!
    Click At this website:

Thank you!

3. What you posted made a bunch of sense. But, consider this,
    what if you wrote a catchier title? I ain’t saying your content isn’t solid, however suppose you added a
    title that makes people want more? I mean Burning Man Festival comes to Europe!
    | STA Travel is kinda plain. You could peek at Yahoo’s home page and watch
    how they create news headlines to get viewers interested.
    You might add a related video or a related picture or two to grab readers interested about what you’ve got to say.
    Just my opinion, it could bring your posts a little livelier.