Why Bali for NYE is a great idea!

Forget about 2016 and welcome in 2017 in style, Bali style! With year round sunshine, epic waves, cultural festivities and some of the most incredible parties in the world this is where you want to be seeing the New Year in. Dance til dawn on golden sand and watch Kuta’s infamous fireworks light up the sky. Believe us when we say Bali is the ULTIMATE New Year’s celebration, you’ve still got time to book and it certainly beats queuing up for Wetherspoons!

So grab a cocktail and get ready for an unforgettable New Year’s Eve…

The weather

Bali
Escape the cold and drizzle of the UK and see the New Year in tropical style! Bali is a pretty warm climate year round, temperatures averaging around 27 degrees. So December and January will be lovely and warm, you just can’t beat popping champagne bottles in the sunshine! Just keep in mind, it’s also rainy season so there may be a couple of afternoon showers – but when’s a little rain stopped anybody drinking?

The locals

Bali Festivities
When you’re travelling in holiday season there’s no better way to celebrate than with the locals. They’ll know all the good bars, hidden restaurants and where the most awesome festivities can be found. Selamat tahun baru! means Happy New Year! in Bahasa Indonesia and you’ll hear it a EVERYWHERE, especially if you decide to head to the Puputan Badung Square in Depensar on New Year’s Eve.

Puputan Badung Square is located near Bali’s biggest market Pasar Badung, right in the heart of Depensar city. Join locals as they gather around the Catur Muka (four faces statue) for the big countdown and INCREDIBLE fireworks. If you get down to the statue early enough you may catch a parade led by religious leaders and pupils from local schools, traditional and beautiful. You’ll feel like you celebrated New Year’s Eve like a true local. Just an FYI can get pretty crowded so it’s worth heading down early!

Oh and the parties!

Legian and Seminyak are two areas where the party never stops. Legian is THE party zone located in a beachy suburb west of Bali just north of Kuta, it’s where loads of backpackers love to hang! Seminyak further north is the trendiest area on the island with sleek bars, clubs and awesome restaurants. Try to head out early to avoid hectic New Year’s Eve traffic as roads are usually shut for vehicles from about mid afternoon.

Sunset pool action captured by @jakelapham #potatoheadsunset #bali #sunset

A photo posted by Potato Head Beach Club | Bali (@potatoheadbali) on

Potato head New Year Festival

With two bars, an infinity pool and the best sunsets in Bali this is the perfect spot to see in the New Year. For Potato Head one day is simply not enough for their New Year celebrations, these guys host a two day festival that will blow your mind. The party starts at 3pm on the 31st December all the way through til 2am on 1st January. If you want somewhere to dance, drink and celebrate pretty hard then look no further. This year Rudimental are headlining, along with other international DJ sets and Balinese cultural performances. Ain’t no party like a Potato head party! …kind of works?

Double Six rooftop

It is fabulous up here #livingit #up #stylishly #doublesix #hotel #seminyak #rooftop #skyhigh #amazingview #greatplacetobe

A photo posted by Double-Six, Luxury Hotel (@doublesixseminyak) on

If you want the ULTIMATE panoramic snap, then you’ve come to the right place. Situated on the top of Double Six Luxury Hotel, 15 metres above sea level and spanning over 1700 square metres this is one of the WORLD’S largest rooftop bars. It’s the most incredible spot to watch those legendary Seminyak beach New Year’s Eve fireworks, while sipping on a cocktail, listening to live DJs. Admission is relatively cheap around 400,000 IDR (£24!), it’s worth it just for the venue. Double Six is one of the most popular spots in Bali so you’re guaranteed a good night!

Deus Ex Machina

If you fancy stepping out of the hectic atmosphere and into something a little more chilled, head to the quieter yet still buzzing area of Canggu, a coastal village just 10KM North of the bustling Kuta. Try Deus Ex Machina for dinner and drinks, you’ll feast on a fusion of Indonesian and Western cuisine and taste some of the most delicious cocktails in Bali! If you can’t indulge at New Year when can you? Chill out after a surf, dine on the sand and enjoy the taste of fresh seafood with an amazing view of the fireworks from Kuta. Just a head’s up – book early to avoid disappointment!

Escape while you still can,head to Bali for New Year’s Eve and make it party to remember!

1. This is the thing about Bali. The locals are very friendly and you will see many festivals that will keep your holiday spirit alive. If you like the relaxed sunshine and some of the most beautiful beaches in the world then I suggest visit Komodo too. Indonesia has many places to see.

2. The common esteriified compounds usded for shot are testosterone
    cgpionate and testosterone enanthate.

3. Previous studies are conducted on its cardiovascular effects and testosterone
    replacement therapy in men, woth different results.

4. Whiile testosteerone treatment for guys who desire it
    may provide numerous health benefits suh as improved energy, mood, muscle
    strewngth and sexual function, there’s also a
    long list of potential consequences of taking testosterone.

5. First Week – If you have never participated in testosterone shots treatment before and are suffering from hypogonadism
    (clinically low testosterone), you should stazrt to experience invaluable changes omly three orr four days after your
    first government.

6. Thus, lads with low testosterone levels may suffer improper or late development of sexual organs with increased
    bone mass, musclpe strength and higther amounts of boy fat.

7. Having read this I thought it was very informative. I appreciate you finding the time and effort to put this informative article together.
    I once again find myself personally spending a lot of time
    both reading and posting comments. But so what,
    it was still worth it!

8. This paragraph will assist the internet viewers for creating new
    web site or even a weblog from start to end.

9. With almost everything that appears to be building throughout this particular subject material, a significant percentage of points of view tend to be quite refreshing. Noeelhntess, I am sorry, because I can not give credence to your whole plan, all be it exhilarating none the less. It appears to everybody that your opinions are actually not entirely validated and in simple fact you are generally your self not totally confident of your point. In any case I did appreciate reading it.

10. Good to find an expert who knows what he’s talking about!

11. Oi, Pri!Desculpe em demorar tanto responder. Meu computador estava na folia de carnaval e só voltou hoje, pode?No momento tenho uma da Novex (não gostei) e uma Bio Extratus (shitake, é boa). Já usei várias, mas nenhuma que comprasse novamente. Estou a procura de uma boa, acho que a próxima será Loreal e, como já disse, vou acabar investindo num produto Moroccanoil.Beijo

12. click here to see the list of rental boards available at your shop. but there is no link to click on to redirect me. I was wondering if you can email me the link to view your selection of rental boards and if I can reserve a board like a few days in advance? Thank you!

13. Chuck wrote:“Ohio has a clause in their state constitution which allows a person the freedom to do what they want, even if it is dangerous and could threaten their safety or well-being. That clause is how they got rid of the law they once had mandating motorcycle helmets. That is the approach I support.”I agree with that, so long as such a person, having had an accident, doesn’t try to sue the government or someone else on the basis that they shouldn’t have been allowed to ride without a helmet.  Miles_Teg

14. This “free sharing” of information seems too good to be true. Like communism.

15. Always a good job right here. Keep rolling on through.

16. Can some jackass please say ‘deal with it’ again…So Fox is killing the competition because there are “more stupid people than intelligent people”?…I guess we can’t all be as bright as you, how bliss

17. This information is off the hizool!

18. Your stocking is AWESOME!!I've GOT to start doing some felting… OK, maybe when the outside work is done. As in ~ NOVEMBER!;-)If I wasn't ready for fall before, I sure am now, after reading your blog! Beautiful pictures and I love your new background! Now, to just get through A U G U S T…

19. Great article.I agree that Romney is the most prepared. Huckabee has kept up on the poll results. Not so much in the Organization and fund raising.I still believe there is a good chance, Huckabee may not run this time. He has a lot to give up if he does.

20. Wie kann man nur ehren­werte Katholiken mit bösen Pharisäern ver­wech­seln? Das sind doch ein­deu­tig ver­schie­dene Zeitalter. Und der Jesus hat doch klar gegen Pharisäer Stellung bezo­gen. Da aber der Papst – laut Selbstverständnis des Heiligen Stuhls – immer noch der leg­time Nachfolger und irdi­sche Stellvertreter ist, kann das ja so nicht sein.Mit Ironie kann man die­sen Moralpredigern wirk­lich immer noch am bes­ten bei­kom­men. Da stimme ich mit Meister Lehnert über­ein.

21. I really wish there were more articles like this on the web.

22. Da kann ich mich auch nicht für einen Käfer entscheiden, alle drei haben ihren eigenen Reiz. Super hinbekommen Liebes.Grüßle das Sonnenblümchen ☼

23. Wowza, problem solved like it never happened.

24. I actually found this more entertaining than James Joyce.

25. It’s a pleasure to find someone who can identify the issues so clearly

26. Boom shakalaka boom boom, problem solved.

27. You’ve really captured all the essentials in this subject area, haven’t you?

28. Well, it sounds like a great look for a lesbian-ish freshman. But since that wasn’t you, yes, it sounds unfortunate. You really have to know what you’re doing to pull off a hat. Secondly, I did not know you had a blog! Can’t wait to browse it.My goal is now to have all three Nancys comment on the same post.

29. It’s all about experimenting in the kitchen. Most fruit would work! I use this same combo with whatever fruit’s in season: apples, strawberries, peaches. Try any dried fruit: apricots, mango, etc.

30. Debbie Harry meets Frida Kahlo in NY.That's the mood your beautiful photos are making to me.I'm so curious to read the story behind that unusual person.Ari, your blog is the most imaginative and "depence causing substance" for me.Thank you.

31. Jättefint tjejen. Jag hade blivit enormt glad över det kortet. Det är jag övertygad om att din vän kommer bli med Önskar dig en härlig onsdag nu Kram

32. Alakazaam-information found, problem solved, thanks!

33. Great thinking! That really breaks the mold!

34. Great Share! Oh my gosh goodness! a wonderful article dude. Thank you However I am experiencing problem with ur rss . Are not familiar with why Not able to register for it. Could there be anyone getting identical rss problem? Anybody who knows kindly respond. Thnkx

35. Thank God! Someone with brains speaks!

36. em alor cambia a la gente me cae y del post del link que esta ahi, solo puedo decir que de los visitantes que pueden llegar a tu casa, el muerciélago tal vez es el el mas inofensivo…

37. I can’t believe you’re not playing with me–that was so helpful.

38. It’s great to find someone so on the ball

39. Oh Ian! You made me laugh! I think I’d either get bored really fast being Oblomov laying on a chaise all day, or I’d do whatever it took to get to the next higher activity level, though you are right, keeping up with Stloz would be a big challenge!

40. I luvs your blog and you luvs to make the posts. Don't let the trolls win. I'm with Doxy. Sometimes even just moderating the comments for a while helps. Several of our bloggy friends have done that on a temporary basis or added the secret letters permanently.

41. Thank you for your comments.Yes there are probably many facets that have lead us to this point and I wonder just how much influence social media has inadvertently controlled. However, there is no excuse for needless violence and disrespect regardless of circumstances.It is nice to see other viewpoints on the matter though and I fully appreciate and accept them.

42. Hello! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group?
    There’s a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content.

Please let me know. Many thanks

43. Hi ShawnaI relate so much of what you want to capture. My previous 3 posts was about the same thing of being so busy that people miss the true beauty of Christmas. Yes, it ia all about the love of our Pappa God …. and us being vessels foe His love loving others through us.Thanks for this thoughtful post.Hugs XXMia

44. første del av løpet på terskel rundt 169-170 i puls. Greide så som mosjonisten nevner, å øke tempo litt og havna til slutt i en herlig spurt med en heseblesende fyr som kom

45. I appreciate you dropping by and yes, a good running site makes it convenient for most to visit and enjoy what we have to share. Mahalo, Lani Lani -Fundamental Marketing Methods recently posted..

46. Thanks for sharing. Your post is a useful contribution.

47. Thanks for finally writing about >Why Bali for NYE is a great idea!
    | STA Travel <Liked it!

48. You can submit your writing via email to . Look at the page called “Get published on FunDza” (in the FunDza Fanz section) for more details. Looking forward to getting your work!

49. Finally! This is just what I was looking for.

50. This is just the perfect answer for all of us

51. Hanukah dish was forthwith contributed willingly by former elder Ken Moody and his accomplice, yours truly, in a massive attempt at spring cleaning. Please forgive us, but if all possible, please don’t banish us from the church we love. A thousand apologies.

52. I’d venture that this article has saved me more time than any other.

53. Ook dat mag. Maar het idee van Nanos is zo gek nog niet. Een totaal aparte verzekering. En dan moet je eens kijken hoe duur die gaat worden.

54. I think that is very important to not stay quiet when we realize all the injustices in the world, there are so many things that need to get out to the light, and nothing is better to expose that than with art. This projects are important and i hope that with all this pressure the situation will get better.

55. So excited I found this article as it made things much quicker!

56. Thanks for sharing. Your post is a useful contribution.

57. I am actually glad to read this web site posts which carries plenty of helpful facts, thanks for providing these information.

58. Honestly, I think the key is to order carefully. Value for money can go out the window fast here if you are not paying attention. The specials were good, and while all were not spectacular, all were under 400 CZK. That made a difference in my mind.On the visit years ago, I think I ordered something that didn’t play to their strength, like pork tenderloin. My recollection being that it was dull and dry.

59. You’re the greatest! JMHO

60. Joe, Your assumptions are correct. Right now JSW is the only large-scale forging supplier in the world. If we build the number of nuclear plants we say we want to build, then more facilities will be needed. Building nuke plants in the US would help revitalize its manufacturing base instead of having to rely on overseas suppliers. It’s supply and demand – if you build the plants, manufacturers will come.

61. Dec18 Heya, I just hopped over to your web site thru StumbleUpon. Not somthing I might typically read, but I enjoyed your views none the less. Thanks for making some thing well worth reading through.

62. Super excited to see more of this kind of stuff online.

63. Great post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

64. Love it. I must get me to an IKEA soon. I never thought that IKEA would have much besides storage containers that would work in my old farmhouse, but they really do. Isn't funny when you watch movies or TV and you notice every IKEA item (and they are legion)in a scene? Will of Will + Grace had my kitchen cabinets. And why do many people uppercase IKEA? Maybe because their sign is like that? But many signs are all uppercase. It seems to be common thing. Much to ponder.

65. That’s the smart thinking we could all benefit from.

66. Yo, good lookin out! Gonna make it work now.

67. The truth just shines through your post

68. It seems that a large fraction of the adword, er uh search, business people at Google have forgotten what's gotten them to the top of the heap- do one thing, do it simply, and do it well.You couldn't possibly have tested this on more than a few users. This "feature" adds nothing to the core utility of search, it's just chrome and bigger fenders.Say hi to The Fonz for me, I'll be using Bing.

69. and If I somehow gave the impression that I am perfect……FORGIVE ME! i AM NOT NOR DO I PROCLAIM TO BE! I AM STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION. BUT PEOPLE WHO ARE SAVED AND STILL ALIVE! SAVED DOES NOT MEAN LONG DRESSES ON THE FLOOR AND NOT DOING HUMAN THINGS. AND THE VERBAGE THAT I (sorry caps was stuck again lol) used are terms that I use when talking to young women about sexual health! But again if I offended you Forgive me. No harm intended. But u still know that song was freaky!

70. RE: – One glaring omission from that article is any explanation of why the guy doesn’t have insurance.This type of situation is exactly why Obamacare calls for mandatory insurance. To force healthy people to pay so that when they suddenly become unhealthy and need an expensive treatment that they were at least paying into a system that funds payment for the treatment. That is a valid problem, but the Obamacare solution is the wrong solution. – Rate this comment: 0  0

71. d better come around, if they don’t, they will be left behind forever!! INSIST on suggesting ideas that are not generally accepted by the blogging community: Be BOLD and uncompromising!! For example, at John Cow dot com

72. This design is wicked! You certainly know how to keep a reader entertained.

Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start
    my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Great job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it.
    Too cool!

73. Sneak into the SRV & hide in the bathroom but you have to be quiet. The humans won’t discover you till they get to the beach!! 6 huskies … 8 huskies what is 2 more added to the party just more sibe fun!!Licks & Nibbles,Kody & Nia

74. Sharp thinking! Thanks for the answer.

75. The ability to think like that shows you’re an expert