You never quite recover from a trip to Greece. It’s partly the ouzo flashbacks; but mostly that it’s one of the most easy going and beautiful places on the planet.
4,000 years of history, old dudes drinking coffee outside tavernas, meze and Mythos beer – it’s a feta-fuelled fantasy of a beach hair, €5 wine and laid-back island life.
Roll on summer 2017.
1. There’s scenery like this… everywhere.
You haven’t lived until you have experienced a European tour. Who is ready to go down memory lane?
- I don’t want to travel by myself… I am going on a tour
- I hope I get a good group
- What if I hate everyone especially my room mates
- What if everyone hates me? Ah!
- I hope I meet a cute foreigner
- Where the loud Americans?!
- Looks like it’s just us Aussies!
- OH MY GOD WE ARE IN EUROPE!
- I need to take a picture of everything so I never forget
- Oooo the Eiffel Tower!
- The champs-elysees is a busy street, we getting down with everyone we meet!
So you’ve been to Paris a couple of times and think you know France. Well think again! It’s time for you to make like a bird and head south to some warmer climates, let’s say salut! to the South of France. Home of the celebrities, beautiful scenery and the best food & wine you’ll ever taste, the South of France c’est magnifique. Here’s why…
Alors en route!
Today’s blog comes from Nathan Skolski a born explorer capturing the world through the eye of his Fujifilm camera lens. Let’s hear how he got on trekking the Laugavegurinn trail in Iceland…
Iceland is a powerful country. Its raw coastlines, staggering peaks and sizzling geothermal valleys are unlike anywhere on earth. It’s a mythical place where stories of trolls lurking amid volcanic boulders in the morning mist give a healthy dose of wonder to even this most ardent of sceptics.