STA Travel Clinic - for all your health needs!
We have clinics based in the Liverpool and Manchester Deansgate STA Travel stores, and one will open in Leeds on the 30 May. More will open throughout the UK in 2013.
▪ Convenience – no waiting in a doctor’s surgery with other sick people just before you go on holiday!
▪ Professional staff - our qualified nurses have experience in this specialised area of medicine.
▪ Easy booking - consultations are usually available at short notice, even close to your departure date.
▪ Competitive prices - see table below
|Immunisations||Price per dose|
|Cholera (oral, price for full course)||£55.75|
|Combined Diptheria, Tetanus and Polio||£32.00|
|Combined Hepatitis A and B||£67.00|
|Combined Hepatitis A and Typhoid||£82.00|
|Meningitis ACWY - Menveo (conjugate)||£70.00|
|Typhoid (Oral, price for full course)||£30.00|
|Malaria tablets (RRP)||Price|
|Chloroquine 20 tablets||£3.15|
|Doxycycline 50 tablets||£30.65|
|Mefloquine (Larium) 8 tablets||£36.25|
|Malarone 12 tablets||£46.00|
|Paludrine/Avloclor 98/14 tablets||£19.90|
|Paludrine 98 tablets||£18.25|
No matter where your journey takes you, even if it’s Europe (tick-borne encephalitis is now found in 27 European countries!) it’s important to know:
• Whether vaccinations are required or recommended
• If malaria is present in any areas of the countries you will visit - and which anti-malarial is best for this region
It's about more than just the countries you visit...
Working out the specific vaccines and anti-malarials you need for your trip can be complex and time consuming. The amount and type of travel health protection you need depends on:
• The duration of your visit
• Whether you’ll be city- based or travelling around
• Planned activities
• Time of year
• Other medical conditions
Travel Clinic Locations
We have clinics in our Liverpool and Manchester Deansgate stores.
Book a consulation online or call 0330 100 4131.