- Current Travel Clinic Locations
We have clinics in our London Victoria, Liverpool, Manchester Deansgate, Leeds, Bristol and Southampton STA Travel stores.
What do they offer?
▪ Convenience – no waiting in a doctor’s surgery with other sick people just before you go on holiday!
▪ Professional staff - our qualified nurses have experience in this specialised area of medicine.
▪ Easy booking - consultations are usually available at short notice, even close to your departure date.
▪ Competitive prices - see table below
Get 10% off with your ISIC, IYTC or ITIC discount card!
Immunisations Price per dose Cholera (oral, price for full course) £60.00 Combined Diptheria, Tetanus and Polio £35.00 Combined Hepatitis A and B* £70.00 Combined Hepatitis A and Typhoid £88.00 Hepatitis A* £49.00 Hepatitis B* £42.00 Japanese Encephalitis* £89.00 Meningitis ACWY - Menveo (conjugate) £70.00 Rabies* £60.00 Tick Encephalitis* £65.00 Typhoid £33.00 Typhoid (Oral, price for full course) £33.00 Yellow Fever £62.00
Malaria tablets (RRP) Price Chloroquine 20 tablets £14.50 Doxycycline 50 tablets £30.00 Mefloquine (Larium) 8 tablets £35.50 Malarone 12 tablets £46.00 Paludrine/Avloclor 98/14 tablets £22.00 Proguanil/Avtovaquone 12 tablets £37.50
No matter where your journey takes you, even if it’s Europe (tick-borne encephalitis is now found in 27 European countries!) it’s important to know:
• Whether vaccinations are required or recommended
• If malaria is present in any areas of the countries you will visit - and which anti-malarial is best for this region
It's about more than just the countries you visit...
Working out the specific vaccines and anti-malarials you need for your trip can be complex and time consuming. The amount and type of travel health protection you need depends on:
• The duration of your visit
• Whether you’ll be city- based or travelling around
• Planned activities
• Time of year
• Other medical conditions
Book a consulation online or call 0330 100 4131.