You can't control everything that happens to you when you're backpacking, so it pays to try to protect yourself against those potential injuries, stomach infections or lost belongings and travel with insurance. We're proud to offer a range of travel insurance policies of all lengths and types of cover so that you can tailor your cover to suit your trip. Get your single trip or annual multi-trip travel insurance from STA Travel from only 35p per day.
|Why Choose STA Travel insurance?
√ Policies from just 35p per day*
√ Over 100 adrenaline activities included for Standard and Premier policies at no extra cost
√ Cover for working abroad and volunteering
√ Long stay policies of up to 2 years
√ 24-hour medical emergency hotline
√ Specialist student cover for exam failure and more
Get a FREE insurance upgrade!*
Terms, conditions and exclusions apply
*35p per day assumes an individual under 35 years of age with Blue European Budget cover for a period of 24 months. Mobile telephone shown in image is only covered if applicable electrical item add on is purchased.
|Single Trip||Annual Multi-trip|
We offer Blue policies for those under the age of 35 and Gold policies for those under the age of 66. Each policy has 3 different types of cover, depending on your travel needs:
|If you're likely to travel abroad more than once this year, then our Annual multi-trip policy could be a better option for you.
▪ Provides our most comprehensive level of cover - Premier
▪ No limit on the number of trips you take each year.
▪ Maximum trip length to Europe is 42 days and Worldwide is a maximum of 60 days
▪ 21 days wintersports cover included free of charge
View policy details >
|Adventure and Winter Sports Cover
▪ Over 100 adventure sports and adrenalin activities at no extra cost
▪ 7 days wintersports cover for FREE (unless winter sports is the main purpose of your trip)
▪ Specialist cover available for dedicated winter sports and sports trips
|Cancellation and Amendments
▪ Student coverage including repayment of student loans and cancellation due to exam re-sits
▪ Change of plan? Policy extensions are available whilst you’re abroad
▪ If you are not entirely satisfied with your policy, return it to us within 14 days and we will refund the premium in full
STA Travel Limited is an Appointed Representative of Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). The insurance is underwritten by AGA International S.A.
*Terms and conditions
Free insurance upgrade available for selected new insurance policies must be fully paid between 00:00 24th October 2014 and 00:00 26th October 2014. The upgrade is from Blue Standard cover to Blue Premier cover, on durations from 4 days to 9 months inclusive. Please note that the upgrade is from Standard (inc USA) to Premier (exc USA). All offers only available on new policies, not on extensions or renewals of existing policies.