Win £1000 worth of travel vouchers!
• £1000 worth of STA Travel vouchers
Terms & conditions:
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is free and open to UK residents only, aged 18 years or older who complete, in full, the entry form on line or via one of STA Travel’s retail stores in the UK
3. The promotion commences 1st April 2012 and closes on 31st December 2012.
4. Entrants can only enter in their own name. The Promoter, STA Travel, reserves the right to request proof of residency at the stated address and identification for verification (to the Promoter's satisfaction in its discretion) before issuing the prize. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries containing and/or depicting illegal, sexually explicit or morally or racially offensive content will be ineligible to win. The Promoter's decision to disqualify an entry is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. Entrants may enter once for the duration of the competition.
5. The winner will be chosen by an STA Travel representative on the 1st of each month. The winner will be notified by email by the 14th of each month and the prize will be mailed to the winner. Their name and entry will also be published via STA Travel’s social networks. In the event that the prize notification email is returned as undeliverable, such prize will be forfeited.
6. The prize is valued at £1000. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable for other goods or services and cannot be taken as cash.
7. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions under applicable legislation. The Promoter also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this promotion.
9. The UK laws apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law.
10. The Promoter is STA Travel, Priory House, 6 Wrights Lane, London, W8 6TA.