*Free within inclusive minutes package on mobile otherwise standard rates apply
So you’ve decided to embark on a working holiday in Australia and with its miles of long sandy beaches, surf and vibrant cities, not to mention the non-stop sunshine, we don’t blame you!
We've teamed up with BUNAC - the work and travel experts - to offer you an exciting working holiday programme in Australia. You’ll have the freedom to travel anywhere Down Under and find work with the assistance of a dedicated walk-in resource centres for up to 12 months.
Get the Work Australia programme fr £359 (1 - 12 months)
Are you eligible?
• You need to be aged 18-30 at the time of visa application
• You must hold a British or Irish passport
|In the UK|
|• Visa application (the Working Holiday Visa is not included in the package price and costs a further £225. Find out more >)|
• Australia Lonely Planet
• Friendly and experienced travel advisors to help you to organise your trip
• The opportunity to travel on a group flight with other Work Australia adventurers and 3-day stop-over in Hong Kong
|• Shuttle bus voucher|
• Flexibility to choose your arrival city
• Welcome orientation
• Tax file number
• Bank account
• International phone card & sim
• 12 months YHA membership (worth $42) giving you 10% discount on hostel nights
|Job hunting||Added extras|
|• Online CV builder to transform your CV into an Australian ‘résumé'
• Job presentations 3 times a week
• Access to a comprehensive jobs database
• Face-to-face job hunting and interview advice
• Dedicated members online lounge with programme resources
|• Dedicated support offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth & Brisbane|
• Unlimited Internet access in all four offices
• Free luggage storage (Sydney only)
• Mail holding and forwarding
• 24/7 emergency contact throughout your trip
|Group flight options fr £950|
|We run monthly group departures to Sydney, stopping off in Hong Kong for three days. This option also includes accommodation and tours in Hong Kong, transfers and accommodation in Sydney. |
More importantly, you’ll get to travel with fellow Work Australia participants making the whole trip a lot less daunting. Alternatively you can book flights to Australia independently and still make use of all the support services and meet up with other participants at the welcome orientation.
|Other costs to consider|
|• Travel Insurance fr £136 (three month policy)|
• Personal support funds of AU$5000 (roughly £3600)