Menu Contact Us
Start the adventure


0333 321 0099*
*Free within inclusive minutes package on mobile otherwise standard rates apply

Work in the USA

We've teamed up with BUNAC, the work and travel experts, to offer you a great range of summer jobs and long-term work programmes. Choose from two different types of summer work programmes for the USA, which suit different types of people. Work America allows full-time university students to work in mainly seasonal jobs for up to four months anywhere in the country. Summer Camp USA is open to non students and students alike and lets you spend up to ten weeks working with children in an idyllic camp setting. Both programmes give you the time to travel and explore the amazing US of A after you've earned those dollars! Take a look below to find out which one works best for you.

Summer work programmes in America

Girl standing on large rock posing for camera

Work America

Work America runs over the university summer holiday and allows students to work in seasonal jobs in the US. You’ll get help obtaining your four-month work permit (the J-1 visa) which is only available through organisations like BUNAC. Available exclusively to university students.
From £725
Find out more
Boat ride on the lake in Canada

Summer Camp USA

Summer Camp USA allows you to spend 8-10 weeks working in an idyllic camp setting in an activity instructing role. Working at a summer camp is a fun and rewarding way to spend a summer, teaching an activity you love and meeting people that become friends for life. And when camp ends you have up to 30 days to travel and explore the USA!
From £269
Find out more

Long-term work options in America

San Francisco city

Au Pair in the USA

This programme is the perfect for anybody with a passion for childcare, looking for career development and those who have already completed a summer camp season and looking for a new exciting experience. You will be immersed in and become part of an American family where you will be responsible for taking care if their children for 12 months with an option to extend to second year.
From £550
Enquire now
Bridge in New York City

USA Internships: 1-18 months

Kick off your career with a stint in the States! With our USA Internship programmes and packages, you get a pre-arranged professional internship in New York or Chicago. Get assistance your visa application, accident and sickness insurance, and 24/7 emergency support. These internships are unpaid to ensure the focus in on learning and to add some real, valuable experience to your CV.

USA Working Holiday Visas

The J-1 visa is for people who wish to visit the United States for an internship, a summer job or an au pair stay. In order to apply for one of these visas you must go through a US sponsor approved organisation like BUNAC. The team at BUNAC will help you every step of the way including finding a job, help with interviews, arranging your paperwork and more. Contact BUNAC today to find out more about Working Holiday Visas in America.

Terms and Conditions

For full terms and conditions of each product, please ask your Travel Expert at time of enquiry or booking.