Work in the USA

Work in America
Live the American dream! Spend your summer living and working in the USA! Whether you want to work with kids in a summer camp or find a regular job in hospitality or admin, our work abroad programmes can help you to discover the real America away from the tourist crowds.


To find out more, call us on 0333 321 7841 (Lines are open Mon-Fri 9:30-5:30)

We have two different types of work programmes for the USA, which suit different types of people. Work America allows full-time university students to work in mainly seasonal jobs for up to four months anywhere in the country. Summer Camp Exchange USA is open to non students and students alike and lets you spend up to ten weeks working with children in an idyllic camp setting. Both programmes give you the time to travel and explore the amazing US of A after you've earned those dollars! Take a look below to find out which one works best for you!


Work America fr £599 Summer Camp Exchange USA fr £499
Summer Camps USA
Work America runs over the university summer holidays and you have the flexibility to work and travel in any seasonal job in America. You’ll also get help obtaining your four-month work permit, known as the J-1 visa, which is only available through an organisation such as BUNAC. Available exclusively to university students, make the most of your summer holidays and work in the States!

Work America is now open for 2016 applications!

Summer Camp Exchange USA allows you to spend 8-10 weeks working and living in an idyllic camp setting with school kids in an activity instructing role.

Working at an American summer camp is a fun and rewarding way to spend a summer outdoors, teaching an activity you love and meeting people that become friends for life. The best bit is, after camp ends you have up to 30 days to travel and explore the USA!

Summer Camp Exchange USA is open for 2016 applications!